Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

Sorry, but maybe your assumptions are too generalistic, and I can tell you each and every woman is a world.
My husband could have been a friend, maybe my best friend, he's the ******* of my *******, and maybe we're together for those children's well-being. But he's no longer the man my body tingles when I think about. And our marital sex life is just compulsory and nothing enjoyable, at least for me.
It's true I have flirts and one night stands, just for the fun of it and to enjoy hooking up with handsome African strangers, but the real place where I feel I belong is in my black lover's arms. Sex with him is a bliss, a mind-blowing experience, and it's there where I feel I truly belong. Something raw animalistic and biological, but which feels true. A real bond between him and me. And when he finishes inside me it's something so natural and true, with such a dowload of feelings and sensations that it's difficult to express with just words. That's something that makes me feel his, as he is sort of the true man for me.

Sorry to say, but time for your husband not accept your inability or incapable to him equal status in your marriage. If I was him, I would leave.

My personal favorite is to have my husband under me licking my pussy when my pussy is filled full of cum. When he withdraws from my pussy cum gushes out of my pussy all over my husband's face. It sometimes turns me on to sit upright smashing my sopping wet pussy into his face. It is rather funny seeing his face covered in cum! I'm sure there will be someone who will write a nasty comment. Before you do please explain to me why it's OK for women to get a face full of cum and not men.

The only thing I don't get is why is it funny? Is it for your humiliation of him? It shod be hot and erotic. The same way he sees it when my face is covered.

I know bulls love making them, but do husbands enjoy them as much!

This one is from this morning...
As a cuck hubby. Yes they are delicious and desired. She knows and feels it is her part to enjoy before and during, then enjoying again after filled knowing I will provide her a good tender licking clean to her stretched swollen parts enjoying doing such. 😉

Back