Doublelist

Just don't say you're looking to fuck, wording is important. I posted I was looking for BBC to have fun with while hubby watches and possibly joins, first day multiple hits and 2 meets after a couple weeks of making sure everything was cool.
Sweet deal! Thank you

DL is about the same as this site or what it has become. I travel a lot for work so this site replaced CL. I met a great lady in Dallas, Houston, and solid couples in North Dakota, Chattanooga, and Utah. Now I just get alot of pic collectors, fakes, or Bi men wanting to suck your dick. I tried DL for a bit. They are all the same now. Be safe fellas most aren't real anymore.
Do you need your superior big black cock sucked off Master?

DL is about the same as this site or what it has become. I travel a lot for work so this site replaced CL. I met a great lady in Dallas, Houston, and solid couples in North Dakota, Chattanooga, and Utah. Now I just get alot of pic collectors, fakes, or Bi men wanting to suck your dick. I tried DL for a bit. They are all the same now. Be safe fellas most aren't real anymore.
What couples in Chattanooga did you meet?

I really miss Craglist personal section it was easy to get hookups and be safe as well I have been on doublelist it's not the same actual just a waste of time in my opinion your thoughts?
I agree with you about doublelist brotha, it's a complete joke with nothing but bots and scammers. It may be one real person every now & then but it's never worth your time.

LOL everyone misses CL. Doublelist is not bad if you can be patient. This site on the other hand is well... Except you have a ton of videos & pics of you fucking good luck.

Last edited:
Craiglist was a hit or miss for me. Doublelist is straight trash :ROFLMAO: I would suggest websites like this one, and swinger sites.

Back