Doublelist

Yeah, Craiglist worked really well I believe, was very easy for instant hookups even within an hour or so. For submissive bi guys/ sissies, was very easy to find men looking to empty their balls, especially closet married guys who didn't have a lot of time. Was a very quick method to hook up.

DL is about the same as this site or what it has become. I travel a lot for work so this site replaced CL. I met a great lady in Dallas, Houston, and solid couples in North Dakota, Chattanooga, and Utah. Now I just get alot of pic collectors, fakes, or Bi men wanting to suck your dick. I tried DL for a bit. They are all the same now. Be safe fellas most aren't real anymore.

DL is about the same as this site or what it has become. I travel a lot for work so this site replaced CL. I met a great lady in Dallas, Houston, and solid couples in North Dakota, Chattanooga, and Utah. Now I just get alot of pic collectors, fakes, or Bi men wanting to suck your dick. I tried DL for a bit. They are all the same now. Be safe fellas most aren't real anymore.
We went through the same, our regular we found last month on cl

Same experience, lots of talkers and fakers but never anyone ready to meet up

Back