Where can wife and bull play besides hotel?

im sure Florida has a slew of swinger clubs, fetish clubs, BDSM clubs or dungeons and events. sign up on Fetlife and search your area. Many clubs and private individuals list lifestyle parties on fetlife. I have had sex in all those enviroments all over Texas.

se don't do the trucker parking lot. About once a year the guys from the local police, state, and feds try to bust little town truck stops for prostution. I would hate to be playing a desire that night. Happened twice in my little town.

im sure Florida has a slew of swinger clubs, fetish clubs, BDSM clubs or dungeons and events. sign up on Fetlife and search your area. Many clubs and private individuals list lifestyle parties on fetlife. I have had sex in all those enviroments all over Texas.
Depends on what part of Fla. Down south towards Tampa/Orlando/Miami you will find mor LS parties. In the panhandle area not so much. Plenty of black men though

Rent a camper. Or as we say in Europe, a Wohnmobile.
We've considered this but instead of renting, refurbishing either a old skool bus, or RV. Not just for play but as a multiple use thing, wanna go on vacation and camping? Boom done hope in and go, wanna fuck a few along the way? Guess what? Mobile shaggin wagon 🤣
The possibilities are pretty endless either renting or owning something mobile. We both enjoy variety and adventure so it's a perfect fit for us

Depends on what part of Fla. Down south towards Tampa/Orlando/Miami you will find mor LS parties. In the panhandle area not so much. Plenty of black men though
Well that goes without saying, people usually don’t look to sparsely populated areas for lifestyle gatherings.

Well that goes without saying, people usually don’t look to sparsely populated areas for lifestyle gatherings.
The panhandle area is very populated as its a vacation destination area. Mainly families etc. Very conservative as well. It’s a good area to meet out of towners that are into this LS they just don’t openly flaunt it for the above reason I stated. They barely have strip clubs but still a good place to meet black men if that’s their thing

We've considered this but instead of renting, refurbishing either a old skool bus, or RV. Not just for play but as a multiple use thing, wanna go on vacation and camping? Boom done hope in and go, wanna fuck a few along the way? Guess what? Mobile shaggin wagon 🤣
The possibilities are pretty endless either renting or owning something mobile. We both enjoy variety and adventure so it's a perfect fit for us
That sounds fun. I hear RV parks have a lot of fun

I am not your Bull. But if you desire to know a Bull who can pay for hotel; I be glad, too. Email me for more details.
Mellowm: Wish my wife and I were closer. You are packing it! Outstanding.
I followed Ali throughout his career. In my lifetime, I never witnessed a better boxer.

So we've finally locked in a long-term BBC bull, but he can't host and neither can we.

Hotels are okay, but the cost is going to add up and my wife said hotel hookups make it a bit harder for her to relax and get comfortable.

I tried posting about it on doublelist, fetlife, etc, but got nowhere. Would love to find someone with a spare bed and bath they rent out on Airbnb or something that's comfortable with the situation (and my wife's very very loud appreciation of BBC lol).... but I'm not sure how to approach hosts and filter out the weirdos.

Anyone have advice?
Depends on time and day but I have a spare room

We typically host at a hotel, are neighbors are a bit nosy. If we do host at home and its rarely and with someone we have a relationship with, we will have a small vanilla get- together and make sure my special friend stays behind to help clean up.
It keeps the neighbors from talking.

Back