Where can wife and bull play besides hotel?

My wife has summers off so she often meets her bull at a local state park during the week. It's mostly empty at those times and there are lots of trails that take them away from the main park area. She finds this very erotic that they may be discovered. She has fucked him at times in his pick up parked in a remote area too. I love to hear her accounting of these trysts also.

I dont have anything to add here other than some of the suggestions are a bit absurd, like go fuck in a park or along the trails in the woods. Seriously if you need to have sex that bad that you will go fuck in a park or woods then OK. Seriously what your describing is pretty obviously a hotel situation but you dont want to pay to play. If you’re going to have extracurricular activities then sometimes a cost comes with it. Split the rate with the partner. If he’s not up for that then he’s just in for the chance to have sex with the wife. If that’s the case and you want to continue then prepare to have a semi regular set up or time at a hotel. It doesn’t have to be weekly for petes sake. Once a month? once every 2? Whatever you decide. If its really good then he should offer to pick it up every now and then. Renting a room in someone’s home or apartment to have sex in while they are there is just really tacky. I'm sorry to say that and if your offended if you do that then so be it. How would you feel to be sitting in your living room and a threesome comes in your front door and proceeds to have extremely loud sex for hours? If you’ve had it happen next to you in a hotel then you know its not the most erotic thing especially if its your home and your renting a room.

So we've finally locked in a long-term BBC bull, but he can't host and neither can we.

Hotels are okay, but the cost is going to add up and my wife said hotel hookups make it a bit harder for her to relax and get comfortable.

I tried posting about it on doublelist, fetlife, etc, but got nowhere. Would love to find someone with a spare bed and bath they rent out on Airbnb or something that's comfortable with the situation (and my wife's very very loud appreciation of BBC lol).... but I'm not sure how to approach hosts and filter out the weirdos.

Anyone have advice
Hit me up maybe I can help you find an area to play in that will please everyone.
Can I be your bull?

I dont have anything to add here other than some of the suggestions are a bit absurd, like go fuck in a park or along the trails in the woods. Seriously if you need to have sex that bad that you will go fuck in a park or woods then OK. Seriously what your describing is pretty obviously a hotel situation but you dont want to pay to play. If you’re going to have extracurricular activities then sometimes a cost comes with it. Split the rate with the partner. If he’s not up for that then he’s just in for the chance to have sex with the wife. If that’s the case and you want to continue then prepare to have a semi regular set up or time at a hotel. It doesn’t have to be weekly for petes sake. Once a month? once every 2? Whatever you decide. If its really good then he should offer to pick it up every now and then. Renting a room in someone’s home or apartment to have sex in while they are there is just really tacky. I'm sorry to say that and if your offended if you do that then so be it. How would you feel to be sitting in your living room and a threesome comes in your front door and proceeds to have extremely loud sex for hours? If you’ve had it happen next to you in a hotel then you know its not the most erotic thing especially if its your home and your renting a room.
Wake up on the wrong side of the bed today Annie? Just teasing, you know some people enjoy sex in the outdoors. It's a nice change of pace.

So we've finally locked in a long-term BBC bull, but he can't host and neither can we.

Hotels are okay, but the cost is going to add up and my wife said hotel hookups make it a bit harder for her to relax and get comfortable.

I tried posting about it on doublelist, fetlife, etc, but got nowhere. Would love to find someone with a spare bed and bath they rent out on Airbnb or something that's comfortable with the situation (and my wife's very very loud appreciation of BBC lol).... but I'm not sure how to approach hosts and filter out the weirdos.

Anyone have advice?
If Finances is not a issue you both could find a small apartment space for like a small getaway or a vacation use to get away. and split the cost and everything 50-50 and friends and family won’t know about it. Just have to find a local area that’s close enough to close.

Annie say F the BS 🤭🤭🤭😅😅😅

I am not your Bull. But if you desire to know a Bull who can pay for hotel; I be glad, too. Email me for more details.

Attachments

• 2020-05-02_02-21-55.jpg
    2020-05-02_02-21-55.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 11
It isn't always that black/white. Personally I paid for hotel rooms but had to budget as I was a single parent (especially when I had two in college at same time!). I would also point out that some couples 'demand' luxurious room on the guy's dime. Like a couple from this site that would only meet if I got a room at the Crown Plaza-wasn't going to happen. On the other side of the coin I still appreciate the folks that told me to go online and find which state parks have cabins...I know of two parks on the beach and one with A frame loft bedrooms, all with fireplaces.

It isn't always that black/white. Personally I paid for hotel rooms but had to budget as I was a single parent (especially when I had two in college at same time!). I would also point out that some couples 'demand' luxurious room on the guy's dime. Like a couple from this site that would only meet if I got a room at the Crown Plaza-wasn't going to happen. On the other side of the coin I still appreciate the folks that told me to go online and find which state parks have cabins...I know of two parks on the beach and one with A frame loft bedrooms, all with fireplaces.
That’s ridiculous that they would say this place is where we want and you pay. If that’s what they want then that’s on them. My favorite is the Marriot, doesn’t have to be the JW but they have the best fuck me furniture! Lol these oversized almost love seat chairs they have are perfect for a multitude of positions and partners. Love it. I call it the princess throne.

Anyone have advice?
We prefer our home and in our own bed. but sex clubs seem to work or private parties are another option, if you cant afford a hotel. You could always drive them around town and let them fuck in the back seat of your car!

Yeah, that's been the plan so far. We do enjoy having the hotel room for the remainder of the time it's booked as a little getaway, plus we can shower before heading back out. Just exploring ideas to see if anything more home-like was possible.

I've met some other couples in a similar situation since so many have family at home doing online school or work these days. Figured someone may have another way to plan a rendezvous.
Rent a camper. Or as we say in Europe, a Wohnmobile.

Back