Don't make sense

Please help me understand. I was talking with a wife who says I love giving head, but doesn't swallow. So I said what's the point. Turned me completely off smdh. Are there others who feel the same
Ha, ha, your problem with the wifey who would refuse to swallow your seed could possibly quite easy to be solved. Just put some icecream on your stiff wiener and top off with a cherry. But, unlike a friend of mine with he same problem, don't eat :cool: it yourself because it is so delicious - lol!

Haha funny dude try it myself not my thing ill tell you what send your wife to me and ill show you what my thing is. Yes I rarely cum that way also but it was just the fact she said it that had me perplexed I feel like if you love something you want the rewards just my opinion

sucking cock right is hard work and since most men do not eat pussy very well or very much why would they expect a good bj to completion

Please help me understand. I was talking with a wife who says I love giving head, but doesn't swallow. So I said what's the point. Turned me completely off smdh. Are there others who feel the same
In their defense every guys load ain't exactly good to the last drop! Woman have complained about the bitter taste of some men's money shot. Some of us have not fully realized that this is actually a lifestyle and as a single guy we need to evolve and into the best presentation of ourselves. As a bull or a single gentleman in this lifestyle women need to be able to expect a certain level of standards which includes everything from character, grooming & hygiene standards, to diet and libido health.

Character - Just be a gentleman and treat her with respect, be able to carry a conversation and don't be flakey and you will be fine.

Grooming and Hygiene standards - Be bathed thoroughly preferably with some really good smelling body wash. Smell good cologne, body spray. Trim your fucking bush gentleman this is not the 1940's nobody should see a bunch of hair coming out of your crotch or armpits today.

Diet and libido - What you eat can very much effect the way that your cum tastes! Women don't want to taste bitter or salty ass cum. Yes most women will just "mind over matter that *******" and just swallow your nut, but we men should all want them to not only want to swallow our lead but savour every drop! Drinking a sweet juice like pineapple or grape an hour or so before you meet will make your cum sweet and savoury to the taste and she will suck you down like a juice box and swallow every drop. As far as Libido health goes fellas you obviously don't have to be the most fit or ripped guy around but you need to be able to perform like you are. You need to be able get hard and stay hard that lovely lady is fully satisfied. For example when it comes to amateur dps brotha's we need to do alot better. I've seen too many home movies of bbc gangbangs and threesomes where guys can't stay hard enough and they have to switch to something else.

So bottom line gents we all need to strive and evolve into our best in this lifestyle we need to look good, speak good, smell good, taste good, and perform good, and no woman will refuse to ******* you dry! ♠️😎

In their defense every guys load ain't exactly good to the last drop! Woman have complained about the bitter taste of some men's money shot. Some of us have not fully realized that this is actually a lifestyle and as a single guy we need to evolve and into the best presentation of ourselves. As a bull or a single gentleman in this lifestyle women need to be able to expect a certain level of standards which includes everything from character, grooming & hygiene standards, to diet and libido health.

Character - Just be a gentleman and treat her with respect, be able to carry a conversation and don't be flakey and you will be fine.

Grooming and Hygiene standards - Be bathed thoroughly preferably with some really good smelling body wash. Smell good cologne, body spray. Trim your fucking bush gentleman this is not the 1940's nobody should see a bunch of hair coming out of your crotch or armpits today.

Diet and libido - What you eat can very much effect the way that your cum tastes! Women don't want to taste bitter or salty ass cum. Yes most women will just "mind over matter that *******" and just swallow your nut, but we men should all want them to not only want to swallow our lead but savour every drop! Drinking a sweet juice like pineapple or grape an hour or so before you meet will make your cum sweet and savoury to the taste and she will suck you down like a juice box and swallow every drop. As far as Libido health goes fellas you obviously don't have to be the most fit or ripped guy around but you need to be able to perform like you are. You need to be able get hard and stay hard that lovely lady is fully satisfied. For example when it comes to amateur dps brotha's we need to do alot better. I've seen too many home movies of bbc gangbangs and threesomes where guys can't stay hard enough and they have to switch to something else.

So bottom line gents we all need to strive and evolve into our best in this lifestyle we need to look good, speak good, smell good, taste good, and perform good, and no woman will refuse to ******* you dry! ♠😎
Respect your position, however I don't have grooming, libido, hygiene issues, nor do I disrespect women. My statement was more of a disbelief of how you can really love something and not enjoy the fruits of your labor

Have been a cocksucking hubby for decades and I would never dream of not swallowing every last drop. Spitting out a man’s very essence is extremely disrespectful.

Respect your position, however I don't have grooming, libido, hygiene issues, nor do I disrespect women. My statement was more of a disbelief of how you can really love something and not enjoy the fruits of your labor
Yes but I was just informing you that women do complain about the taste of some men's cum as well as other complaints that I covered in my post. I read swinger profiles on a regular basis on a swinger site I've been active on for over 10 years and women and couple tend to complain about single guys. Not swallowing could be more than just a philosophical choice it could be the result of a bad experience. I tried to smoke a cigarette one time and damn near choked to death and I never so much as tried it again and being in the military I was offered a smoke all the time. Swallowing is as simple as a preference or as serious as a bad experience! The other stuff I wrote about is just some common complaints I read on swinger couples profiles!

Back