Hi cucks

I love my wife so much and I believe she deserves a big cock that takes her to another level of pleasure. But I have read in some websites that if I go with cuckold lifestyle with my wife and she taste a better a sex, I will lose her love and respect, and later she will leave me.

Cucks / does that happen to you ?
In my 20 years experience i didn't lose her love, nor she leave me. Yes she lose respect for me, but i think the reason of that is that she plays the game really hard, mixed with sadomasochistic, also for her as a slave, and in doing so, i did things that degrade me, and erase my manhood. But i know she loves me this much, because i reached those limits for her.

Our love for each other is deeper as a result of our experiences with this kink.

I know her darkest secrets and she knows I accept her for what she is and she with me.

We’ve made it through all the tough and challenging times and came out stronger and more connected as a result.

Does my wife still love me? Absolutely.

Hi cucks

I love my wife so much and I believe she deserves a big cock that takes her to another level of pleasure. But I have read in some websites that if I go with cuckold lifestyle with my wife and she taste a better a sex, I will lose her love and respect, and later she will leave me.

Wifes / do you feel that with your cuck husband ?

Bull / do you see wifes ignore their husbands to be with you ?

Thanks,
Sorry I can't agree she will only be thinking of BBC always once you go black never go back yull see

My wife tells me something very similar.

“You are a very sweet feminine man. I love you emotionally but I also love my much more masculine black bulls physically. You have my heart but these passionate black studs own my body and soul”.
Heart lol marriage is loving body and soul.she should have married the BBC she has much more love there lol

How can one not love another when that person accepts them fully for their desires and who they are? True love is freedom and honesty.
Not really freedom is trustworthy and when you're other half says okay and you do it with out remorse then you're better half showed you love and you took advantage

Hi cucks

Thanks,
Of course she will leave you cuz she would have never wanted to fuck BBC if she loved you

I think a true love relationship is when a wife is more submissive and obedient to her man than to her bull. A bull can always come and go, but a good loving hubby is hard to find and keep. I love my hubby as he will always be the first to be sexually satisfied by me, everyone else second to none.
Ya but you still fuck other men so hubby is not always first lol once you go black never go back

Does my life still love me ? Yes; no doubt
Does she obviously prefer sex with her regular Bull ?Yes again
LOve for me, sexual passion for her Bul, this could be a perfect cuckold life style
BUT !!! Did she fall in love with him ? Unexpectedly, yes When two people match so well sexually, I guess emotional feelings appear

Much of this depends on the definition of love. In my opinion that will vary depending on perspective. From the point of view of a white boy, love ideally means wanting the best for your wife or woman. In most cases this means wanting her to be sexually fulfilled as well as emotionally fulfilled. By far the best way for her to be sexually fulfilled is with a black man. He is going to be better. Way better. Additionally the white boy can offer chastitiy, feminization or some other method to make it clear that his wife is not only free to be with black men, she is free to be exclusively with black men. The emotional bonding with the black man elevating him to be the most important person will often follow. This is the deepest form of romantic love. The key from the perspective of a white boy is to try and devote all of his thoughts and energy into the needs of others.

White women have traditionally been conditioned to worry about others. This leads to unhappy marriages and mercy sex with white boys. Times are changing. Women are starting to accept that their needs should come before the needs of a white boy. Every time. On the other hand, in my opinion, most white women instinctively want to submit to black men. They want the needs of the black man to be met. To come first. Every time. This leads to a kind of pyramid with the white boys on the bottom supporting and looking up to those above. I have this image of the white boy always below. Always looking up. The white women are above looking up to black men. Always looking up while resting on the white boy below her. At the pinnacle is the black man. The alpha man. If this is the natural order- the normal and healthy forms of love follow. White women may love the white boy in a sense. She loves the support. She loves the fact that he may have accepted chastity or feminization and has given up pretenses of masculinity as a show of his support. She loves what he does for her. This is as opposed to the boy loving what the women does for her herself and what she does for her lover. As far as head over heels love I personally think that is more likely to be between a black man and white woman. Probably only with a black man if we are being honest. It is obvious that more marriages are happening between black men and white women. This is likely to increase. I think that black men are evolving and becoming more powerful and white boys are becoming softer, sweeter and more submissive. (I think there may be some actual physical reasons this is happening but that is my opinion. Proof of that may be around and be suppressed. I don't know but maybe others do.) So I think it is possible for the white women to love both the white boy and the black man. But it will be different. In the ideal situation the woman will put the needs of the black man first and she will love the white boy enough to accept his gift. The gift of being a beta male. To use him for lack of a better concept. To use him to support her needs to be with the alpha male. In my opinion if there is to be any future of "love" between a white woman and a white boy it has to be based on this new concept of the pyramid. Accepting that sex for the white boy should be with his hand or with other boys. Perhaps mutual masturbation. The selfless love is likely to be reserved for a black man or men. As far as any black men involved they get to decide what they need and what they want. They are on top. Women love what the white boy does for her. Women love the black man for what he is. Big difference.

I see this love thing as a pyramid. Everyone involved will be happiest if they learn to accept what part of the pyramid they are on and what their role is. If this can be remembered than white boys will not be angry or depressed if the woman is with a black man. Or even if she marries the black man. He will be happy for the couple. I apologize if I went too far off topic here. I just realized my answer was largely a rambling one. It is more or less my opinion based on observations. Thank you for raising this topic and I will be very interested to see what others think.
I just fell upon this string and your ridiculous post. Though I didn't look at your profile I assume you are a black male. As I posted in another string a while back, not all black men a BBCs. I'm a long time nurse and have seen my share of dicks and I can tell you are just as many small black dicks as there are white men. The biggest dick I have ever seen and I have seen many, was on a white guy. The problem I have with you is your attitude. Maybe it's because I only date real men and not pussy men but you don't know what you are talking about. There are plenty of white Alpha Males out there. I've always been monogomouos when in a relationship so I don't get this whole subject but when I am single, I have plenty of fun. No, I don't want to go out with you!

I ask my wife everyday if she loves me and even fucking her stud she tells me she loves me before cuming in his dick

Hi cucks

Thanks,
My wife tells me she still loves me and wants to remain married but admits that she respects me 'differently' than before.
She said it's from seeing me being so submissive to her Bull.

Back