Altiah290

Male
Gold Member
From
AE
Hi cucks

I love my wife so much and I believe she deserves a big cock that takes her to another level of pleasure. But I have read in some websites that if I go with cuckold lifestyle with my wife and she taste a better a sex, I will lose her love and respect, and later she will leave me.

Cucks / does that happen to you ?

Wifes / do you feel that with your cuck husband ?

Bull / do you see wifes ignore their husbands to be with you ?

Thanks,

Last edited:
Hi cucks

I love my wife so much and I believe she deserves a big cock that takes her to another level of pleasure. But I have read in some websites that if I go with cuckold lifestyle with my wife and she taste a better a sex, I will lose her love and respect, and later she will leave me.

Thanks,
When I first found out about my wife's affairs I was afraid she didn't love me anymore. She assured me she did and did not want our marriage to end because of it. I agreed and told her I was fine with her continued cheating, but only if she ever wanted to leave me for someone else, not to keep it to herself for fear of hurting me. I told her I would rather feel the pain quickly and get over it sooner than to have the inevitable linger. That way we could both just move on our own way sooner rather than later. As the years went by the chance of that happening dwindled. I continued to treat her with love and respect. That helped to solidify her love for me. Of course it isn't a love based on romance, but it is a love based on trust and mutual respect, which is where I think most long term marriages get to regardless of lifestyle choices.

When I first found out about my wife's affairs I was afraid she didn't love me anymore. She assured me she did and did not want our marriage to end because of it. I agreed and told her I was fine with her continued cheating, but only if she ever wanted to leave me for someone else, not to keep it to herself for fear of hurting me. I told her I would rather feel the pain quickly and get over it sooner than to have the inevitable linger. That way we could both just move on our own way sooner rather than later. As the years went by the chance of that happening dwindled. I continued to treat her with love and respect. That helped to solidify her love for me. Of course it isn't a love based on romance, but it is a love based on trust and mutual respect, which is where I think most long term marriages get to regardless of lifestyle choices.

how many years in cuckold lifestyle?

Hi cucks

Thanks,
She may not leave you, but surely your marital dynamics will change.

Hi cucks

Thanks,
I can only speak for myself and our marriage.

Except for a 2 year hiatus during Covid, my Hotwife has been actively enjoying sex with several other men (mostly black) in the 9 years since our wedding. In fact, she was fucking other men and women all throughout our engagement. I have been fully supportive from day 1.

Although she gets the vast majority of her sexual satisfaction from others, her love for me has never wavered. We love each other on a deep emotional level despite the fact that her bareback lovemaking is reserved exclusively for her black bulls.

It works out well for her bulls as well. They have no interest in developing a serious committed emotional relationship with my wife. She satisfies their sexual needs in every conceivable way so they are happy.

I get off knowing that my wife is always sexually satisfied when she comes home from her bareback dates. After cream pie duty is completed, I love being her submissive cuckold and strap-on sissy.

I think a true love relationship is when a wife is more submissive and obedient to her man than to her bull. A bull can always come and go, but a good loving hubby is hard to find and keep. I love my hubby as he will always be the first to be sexually satisfied by me, everyone else second to none.

I think a true love relationship is when a wife is more submissive and obedient to her man than to her bull. A bull can always come and go, but a good loving hubby is hard to find and keep. I love my hubby as he will always be the first to be sexually satisfied by me, everyone else second to none.

Emotion is part of sex and day after day
You will fall in love with your favorite bull

Emotion is part of sex and day after day
You will fall in love with your favorite bull
Some wives will fall in love with the guys that fuck her but probably most wives that have cuckold husbands that have accepted and support their wives need and desire to be fucked by other men, do not leave their cuckold husbands. Wives that cheat on their cuckold husbands and never tell their husbands they are being fucked by other men, probably are more likely to fall in love with the guys that are fucking them.
I have been married to my wife for 52 years and have been her cuckold for over 20 years, and we are still very much in love.
But we did have a rough time when I found out she had made me her cuckold by cheating on me. I was a normal husband until I found out she was being fucked by other men. We went through a horrible experience, almost ending up in divorce, because my wife needed to be fucked by other men and refused to stop enjoying being fucked by other men. Eventually I decided that I loved my wife too much to divorce her and so I had to accept that she was going to be a slut wife and continue to be fucked by other men. It took me about a year to get used to my wife being a slut but then I accepted and learned to enjoy my wife being a slut. My wife and I decided that she was just having sex with other men, they were fucking her but she was not making love to them, just enjoying sex with them, and that is was right for her to have the sex that she needed and deserved as a woman, with other men. But her love was for me only.

Some wives will fall in love with the guys that fuck her but probably most wives that have cuckold husbands that have accepted and support their wives need and desire to be fucked by other men, do not leave their cuckold husbands. Wives that cheat on their cuckold husbands and never tell their husbands they are being fucked by other men, probably are more likely to fall in love with the guys that are fucking them.
I have been married to my wife for 52 years and have been her cuckold for over 20 years, and we are still very much in love.
But we did have a rough time when I found out she had made me her cuckold by cheating on me. I was a normal husband until I found out she was being fucked by other men. We went through a horrible experience, almost ending up in divorce, because my wife needed to be fucked by other men and refused to stop enjoying being fucked by other men. Eventually I decided that I loved my wife too much to divorce her and so I had to accept that she was going to be a slut wife and continue to be fucked by other men. It took me about a year to get used to my wife being a slut but then I accepted and learned to enjoy my wife being a slut. My wife and I decided that she was just having sex with other men, they were fucking her but she was not making love to them, just enjoying sex with them, and that is was right for her to have the sex that she needed and deserved as a woman, with other men. But her love was for me only.
Beautifully described reality for so many of us cuckolds. Thank you for sharing your evolution.

My future wife was fucking various men when we first started dating. She told me that she had every intention of being promiscuous for the rest of her life. She warned me that she was a slut and I married her anyway. We have loved each other emotionally for the 9 years of our marriage. However, she receives 90% of her sexual satisfaction from other men. I am perfectly happy with our arrangement.

Beautifully described reality for so many of us cuckolds. Thank you for sharing your evolution.

My future wife was fucking various men when we first started dating. She told me that she had every intention of being promiscuous for the rest of her life. She warned me that she was a slut and I married her anyway. We have loved each other emotionally for the 9 years of our marriage. However, she receives 90% of her sexual satisfaction from other men. I am perfectly happy with our arrangement.
Thank you for your nice comment about my wife's and I's evolution in our cuckold marriage.

Wonderful that you your wife was honest with you before she married you and told you that intended to enjoy being fucked by other men for the rest of her life, even while being married to you. I am glad that you were smart enough to marry her after she told you about her being a slut. I believe and honest cuckold marriage is the type of marriage that is most likely to last and be very happy for both the cuckold husband and his slut wife. Congratulations for being happily married to your exciting slut wife for 9 years.

Thank you for your nice comment about my wife's and I's evolution in our cuckold marriage.

Wonderful that you your wife was honest with you before she married you and told you that intended to enjoy being fucked by other men for the rest of her life, even while being married to you. I am glad that you were smart enough to marry her after she told you about her being a slut. I believe and honest cuckold marriage is the type of marriage that is most likely to last and be very happy for both the cuckold husband and his slut wife. Congratulations for being happily married to your exciting slut wife for 9 years.
Thank you very much for your encouraging words. I agree with you completely that our marriage has been so successful because of her open and honest communication on our third date. Anne wanted to be upfront with me before accepting my invitation to move into my house with me.

Anne admitted that she loved being a cum slut for multiple men and had no intention of ever changing. I got an erection immediately, which she noticed and quickly took care of with her hands as she continued to talk.

I had already confessed my extensive FLR relationship (non-sexual) submissive experience from my dominant first wife. This was her first clue that I was an ideal match.

Then as Anne was stroking my unimpressive small cock, she got me to admit that I had “experimented” extensively with other high school male classmates many years ago. This invaluable information was music to her ears as an aspiring Fem-Domme and strap-on Queen.

Our early communication was certainly the key to our loving marriage over the past 9 years.

Thank you again for recognizing our secret to a happy marriage.

There are different kinds of love, sexual love is one of them. After 12 years being together with my girlfriend we have a more spiritual kind of love, intense friendship and teamspirit. But with my girlfriend before her it went differently. She fell very much in love with her bull and left me and it made me very unhappy but she planted the seed of me evoluating to a cuckold what was for me a kind of protection to be hurt less in the future if my girlfriend would cheat on me in the future. It became a selffulfilling prophecy... :)

Hi cucks

Thanks,
This has not happened to me. The opposite has happened. When my dick would still get hard, we had a great time together. We got into one fight because before a 4 some with some friends, she said something sassy about my small dick not getting hard. It hurt me feelings but after we got over that, we continued our lifestyle and we grew closer. As I got older, my little dick got smaller and stopped working on a regular. So I went with the sissy lifestyle and she's just recently embrassed it, including going to regular lifestyle meetings and have 2-3 BBC's on a regular. She never neglects me. She always makes sure I'm healthy and in good mental and physical state, and we stick to my release schedule of every monday and every other weekend. takes a lot of communication but it's worth the journey

This has not happened to me. The opposite has happened. When my dick would still get hard, we had a great time together. We got into one fight because before a 4 some with some friends, she said something sassy about my small dick not getting hard. It hurt me feelings but after we got over that, we continued our lifestyle and we grew closer. As I got older, my little dick got smaller and stopped working on a regular. So I went with the sissy lifestyle and she's just recently embrassed it, including going to regular lifestyle meetings and have 2-3 BBC's on a regular. She never neglects me. She always makes sure I'm healthy and in good mental and physical state, and we stick to my release schedule of every monday and every other weekend. takes a lot of communication but it's worth the journey
Sounds like you two have worked out a truly wonderful cuckold relationship. Once I was able to accept the fact that I couldn’t sexually satisfy my Fiancé’s insatiable appetite, it was a huge relief to support her intense desires to become a bareback cum slut for black men.

Nine years after our marriage, we still love each other emotionally but sexually she is exclusive to her black bull and his friends.

Back