Hi cucks

I love my wife so much and I believe she deserves a big cock that takes her to another level of pleasure. But I have read in some websites that if I go with cuckold lifestyle with my wife and she taste a better a sex, I will lose her love and respect, and later she will leave me.

Cucks / does that happen to you ?

Wifes / do you feel that with your cuck husband ?

Bull / do you see wifes ignore their husbands to be with you ?

Thanks,
There's difference between dark and bright.its a game of thorns and fire. Only those should play who can make the difference between lust and unconditional love. Those who do mutual wrong yet b heartedly committed to ethics of relationship. You can't b a cuck or cuckqueen unless u r married to someone. Sp play this fetish to every extent but always keep it that relationship have much more weight over any such kinky and if u were not in this lovely bond of trust and relationships, u could not even enjoy this tempting fun. So don't b carried away and know, understand accept the value of relationship and love is much more than that funful dark side of urs is far above.

to add my feelings to this as of lately, she definitely loves me. I don't turn her on any more. I don't have access to eat her out or make her cum whenever any more. That's her b/f's jobs. she lets me cum once a week, but we love each other, help each other out and live together just fine. she doesn't get wet with me at all. if we should have sex, I have to add tons of lube, and turn myself on, she won't blow me, or suck on my nipples. she won't let me eat her ass at night. though, she never really liked that from me, she lets her b/f's do it, and she cums from that alone. I joke and tell her, those are Jobs for real men, and she laughs, but she doesn't deny them. lol. we are the happiest we've ever been, and she's sexually satisfied which is probably the first time, in our time together, over 12 year.s that makes me extremely happy.

I don't see how many woman could love a white guy. It must be a remnant of the systemic white oppressive patriarchy.
This is some dumb ignorant sh1t. White men, people in general are still humans and deserve love just like any and every race do. And for the record, while not part of the discussion, there are black men that are cuckolds and their wives still love them.

it is difficult to explain to those that don't understand , but i have spoken to quiet a few people for whom to works this way !
just as well it does when we started out with affairs ! lol

When I first had a serious discussion with my wife about wanting to share her and that it was beyond fantasy for me she was definitely confused and couldnt understand how I could want another man to have her.

I honestly never looked at it that way because we have a great relationship, both emotionally and sexually fulfilled. I think from my persepctive it is more about wanting her to enjoy a larger cock occasionally. One attached to a real man so she enjoys that feeling of being desired by someone, the anticpation, thrill of flirting. Followed by a big cock hitting that spot deep within her that make her eyes roll back in her head and gives her a convulsing orgasm.

I explained I dont want her to fall in love with another man or be taken from me, just to enjoy something different than our usual sex life which is actually very hot and active. I feel like after almost 25 yrs of marriage we could make this happen. She just needs to want to take the steps.

Back