Does your wife allow you be watching while she and her black lover are fucking?

This works both ways. I as a few others have said, have a wife that on some cases has me watch while on others she makes love while I stay in the other room. However there has been times when i was watching when she decided she wanted me to leave so they could be alone. That usually comes about when I have watched them make love and once he has cum in her she has me lick her clean while they kiss and huge in their after glow time. Then she will have me switch over to clean his cock for awhile. Then she tells me she wants some more dick, so she tells me to suck him until he is hard again. Once he is hard, she tells me I did good and that i am now to leave so they can have some good passionate sex. So yes she has and does sometimes tell me to leave them alone. And yes I love it,

In the beginning I was always there watching, and would not leave her on her own with someone we don't know! We have a regular BBC with whom she as spent the odd night with on her own or as he his very local to us he as popped round the house when I have been working, she always leaves his seed inside herself so I know she as been serviced by him. We both enjoy me watching H getting fucked, just latterly I like to be able to hear but not see, we just spent a long weekend break in Portugal and Mrs inked and her regular BBC had the main suite whilst I slept in the other room, I listened to them fuck for over 4 hours the first night, not once getting a look at what they were doing, I could tell from vocals that she was totally enjoying the set up, in the morning I made them breakfast and took it to them, it was a lovely sight when I walked into the bedroom, they were both entwined like lovers should be fast asleep in each other's arms. I gently eased my head in between her legs, and instantly got a hard on as the aroma of sex filled my senses. She was flooded with his seed, still leaking from her pussy. I dutifully began cleaning her up, she soon stirred and whilst I carried on she began waking him up with her own oral skills. I then left them to it, and sat on the bedroom balcony listening to her moans of pleasure for the next couple of hours whilst they fucked again. When they had finished, she called me into the bedroom when he went to shower, told me to lie on the bed then squatted over my face and pushed hers and his juices into my face and made me clean her again, then she joined him in the shower after telling me to go and fetch her a cigarette.

Does your wife allow you stay watching while she is fucking with her black lover? Has she ever shouted to you "Go away!" or "Leave us alone" when she was going to make it with her bbc?
I'm always encouraged to watch them together and I love to, after all, who takes the photos of them if not me?
I would never be told to leave however I have enjoyed allowing them to go upstairs alone and then creeping up to watch through the open door but also have left them fucking and listened from another room. Erotic!

Although I have done both over the years, I love it more when hubby kneels by the bed and watches. I love making him hold the bedpost so he can't stroke himself, or at times, stand in the corner facing the corner so he can hear me beg for black cock (I am loud) but not see. Although he is submissive, after a hot session with a black man, hubby is even more attentive in pleasing me in a variety of ways to off-set that he cannot through intercourse.

Back