Does your wife allow you be watching while she and her black lover are fucking?

sometimes... for whatever reason I guess it depends on her mood..... or if they have something special planned... or the "boyfriend"... at first watched a lot.... but not so much anymore and not sure why... just...????

Wife has not gone black, YET. But she has had sex with a good friend of our on several occasions. She does not like me in the same room when they are fucking so all I get are the noises. Only on one occasion was I present when she was having sex and that was the two of them in the back seat while driving.

For most wives, not wanting their husband's presence helps then find the strength they need to carry on with what they're doing. I would advise though that once a wife becomes more and more confident with her sexuality, and especially if there's someone to help push her along, it won't be much time before she gets to leave the door open for her husband to take a peek . . .

tumblr_nuv7osj2BJ1ugs45qo1_540.jpg

I would love for an open door like that sometime. Something so I could at least get a peek. Closest I've been was when he was nailing her in the bathroom and I was standing just outside the door.

I would love for an open door like that sometime. Something so I could at least get a peek. Closest I've been was when he was nailing her in the bathroom and I was standing just outside the door.

Best way is getting your wife a suitable Black lover, and then liaising with him toward you achieving that dream.

I always make it clear that I'm married so my husband is free to watch,join in or do whatever he pleases,and if a guy or girl isn't happy with that then playtime is over.I would never ask hubby to leave when I'm with other men or women,but I'm free to enjoy other men and women when he's not around,and the same applies with him when he has fun with other women and men xx

YES, I agree with Dsoul. If you are wanting to watch your wife fuck another guy, you should find her a lover that not only is open to this but WANTS you to watch as he takes your wife like you never could !

Problem with a lot of husbands is they're too entrenched in their fantasy and always afraid to get the wife involved in this. They talk a good game, but when it comes to doing, they fall behind.

Problem with a lot of husbands is they're too entrenched in their fantasy and always afraid to get the wife involved in this. They talk a good game, but when it comes to doing, they fall behind.
Perhaps those husbands are afraid they would lose their wife to a sexually superior male ?

Always wanted to be filmed with the wife while the husband isn't there, then have him watch the film and masturbate to it. Or he can operate the camera.

Back