Does your wife allow you be watching while she and her black lover are fucking?

Its a package deal for us, neither of us plays alone. If the Bull's not comfortable with both of us being present he's not the bull for us. We tell every prospective 3rd party we're married, we play together, or we don't play at all. If they don't like it, there's plenty of bulls in the sea. We're happily married and highly selective over who we invite into our bed.

Its a package deal for us, neither of us plays alone. If the Bull's not comfortable with both of us being present he's not the bull for us. We tell every prospective 3rd party we're married, we play together, or we don't play at all. If they don't like it, there's plenty of bulls in the sea. We're happily married and highly selective over who we invite into our bed.
Sounds like us and it is awesome if that what works for you (and us !)

It works very well for us. Our marriage always comes first, we're a team, we only play together. That is one thing we will not budge on. We're happily in love with each other, Bulls are just sex. They can always be replaced.
Exactly ! For us, we have a rule that she does not play behind my back and I am always allowed to watch if I want to. We too do not budge on that so if a bull doesn't want that, he isn't for us.

It often wasn't her that didn't want be there, but the bulls. Only one would do it, but even then only twice. Generally I was home, and she was with her girlfriends. She definitely wanted me to witness it.

like this?

245234_05big.jpg

Back