Does your wife allow you be watching while she and her black lover are fucking?

The whole idea of IR and swinging to us is that we both get something out of it so our guy is there all the time. This idea of the guy is locked out does NOT appeal to us at all

I never understood why he wanted to watch, but I let him do it.
I liked being alone with my lover though, and our most intimate moments were when we were alone together.

I never understood why he wanted to watch, but I let him do it.
I liked being alone with my lover though, and our most intimate moments were when we were alone together.
We prefer to be together. We practice cuckolding as a couple. When my wife gets pregnant we raise the baby together. I watch Chris getting impregnated, and we take care of the baby together.

9b23b0bc-d0cf-4302-94b2-85c660d96593.jpg

My wife has a regular who shares her with his friends. I am not allowed to watch that. Not by her choice but by his. It always happens during the day and she tells me all about it in the evening.

Every once in a while, we go away for the weekend. During those times, we invite other guys to use her and I watch then.

My wife has a regular who shares her with his friends. I am not allowed to watch that. Not by her choice but by his. It always happens during the day and she tells me all about it in the evening.

Every once in a while, we go away for the weekend. During those times, we invite other guys to use her and I watch then.
Do you feel that you are missing out on something very exciting when you don't watch?

29400c3b-bdd1-4373-ae47-d0e475aa93a9.gif

Back