Does your cuck let your bull cum over when hes not home

Might I ask why? Since I Arrange dates for a number of ladies (not my wife as I am a widower). For some ladies I am there for company while waiting for their date to arrive and again after the date has left. Others like to have someone to witness their date, this include being outside the room and listening to them.

One of the guys wants me there as it is a turn on for him.
Simple.... a mutual respect for the husband allowing me to play with his wife in his presence while, developing a trusting relationship that yeild incredible long-term benefits as indicated after 25-years in the Lifestyle.

The best most memorable experiences in the lifestyle are the most intimate ones with a hotwife that you're in a relationship with and have a good friendship with the husband. When there is a good trusting relationship the boyfriend or bull is like family and is always welcome to visit and satisfy the needs of that hotwife at any time.

To a cuck one of the hottest things is knowing that his wifes bull has just left and she is waiting for him to come home and enjoy the aftermath of their fun. In his mind his freshly used wife is a well deserved treat like a Hostess Twinkie with that creamy filling just waiting for him to get home and enjoy. Rushing home to his freshly filled hotwife will be the highlight of his day and as his friend and the lover of his hotwife I am delighted to be a pleasurable part of their marriage and bringing them such intimate joy! ♠️

My wife’s bull of several years sees her at our home while I’m at work if their schedules allow.
My wife will text me that he is on his way over and I’ll reply by telling her to have fun. We exchange “I love you”s. Sometimes—if I’m lucky— I’ll return home after to find her alone asleep in our bed.
I love finding her saying hello with a sleepy smile. I’ll pull back the covers and make love to her filled pussy with my tongue, licking her clean and then cuddling as we both doze off.

Did it all the time when my husband was at work. Now with him retired I go to my lover place :bigsmile:
I though i read that you spent Monday thru Thursday or Friday with you husband. On Thursday or Friday you husband would drive you over to your boy friends place for the weekend

Does he even know that you have bulls on the side?
No ;-) he hasn't yet found his place as you did
Comparison%20WC%20vs%20BC%20%281%29.gif

No ;-) he hasn't yet found his place as you did
Comparison%20WC%20vs%20BC%20%281%29.gif
Love the video clip. It looks like me being properly humiliated by my wife’s black bull. I am definitely that small or smaller and her black bull and his black friends are as big as the bull in this video.

Yes, I certainly did find my proper place in our marriage. My Fiancé made it very clear that she would only marry me if I fully accepted my submissive role as her cuckold husband. Over time, she trained me to become her strap-on Sissy Bitch too.

It’s not about the cuck making rules or not making them. It’s about the agreement the couple has at the beginning of the arrangement or adjustments that have been made after entering the lifestyle. If both members of the couple aren’t having certain needs met then it’s just cheating with a sketchy permission of sorts.
I agree and this fits my situation much better. we have certain rules layed out and it works. Don't get me wrong I would love to see her alone sometime. But that is something I won't bring up 3 years strong and not about to fuck this up pushing something he is not comfortable with. But again it fits my situation.

well trained cuckold husbands accept most things and encourage the wife to have fun, if the cuck is uppity the wife needs to start pegging and making him cum from prostrate massage so he eventually desires anal stimulation, works wonders to make a man submissive

my wife fucked alone often because she was away for work or i was away but she prefers me to be there to watch and help and she knows how well i perform oral. i prefer to be there as well

I agree and this fits my situation much better. we have certain rules layed out and it works. Don't get me wrong I would love to see her alone sometime. But that is something I won't bring up 3 years strong and not about to fuck this up pushing something he is not comfortable with. But again it fits my situation.
One must remember not all hot wife couples are out about their life style. A cuck being there protects their secret. Even more if you are openly shown to be a friend. Not everyone understands.

Back