Does your cuck let your bull cum over when hes not home

My wife's lover (for 15 years) was a married black guy. He worked at the same company she worked at and they had sex before we married. His wife knew about him and my wife and encouraged it. My job was about 50% travel, and my wife invited him to spend the night with her when I was away for work. We introduced him to a couple of neighbors as a renter (of our spare bedroom when he was in town) as his car would be in our driveway all night long. Soon enough he was there more nights each week and the spare bedroom became my bedroom when her lover was over.

It started as my wife's first bull and really our first experience with this lifestyle. Her bull was coming over while i was working without me knowing. He told my wife it was what he and i discussed and wanted it to be part of the thrill of it all, Him sneaking over and taking my wife's pussy "without me knowing". Then when i actually suggested it to my wife, she looked at me odd And asked if i liked him sneaking over randomly throughout the week "without telling me" is why i wanted him to keep doing it? I found out he had been fucking my wife for almost 6 months without me knowing. He was actually dating my wife really, took her on dates, met his friends and even his work friends, and had started staying nights with us at our house, well with my wife at least, took her on apprised m approved weekend trips without me (within an hour of where we lived). All that before i found out they had been fucking while i was working... before it was my idea. By that point, i was already ok with it tho. Then it got crazy! Now that i look back, my wife was more married to him for over a year before they ended it. All because he got her pregnant and she lost the baby after a few months.

Reminds me of my heady infidelity days at RAF Brize Norton in the eighties. Husband off to work just before 8am
Quickly doll myself up for 8:30 when my USAF policeman lover finished his night shift
Wiz over to his flat on my heels
Bounce up and down on him for a bit lol
Leave when he was snoring or he’d say “ hell woman ya gotta let me sleep!
Back to my flat, quickly clean of make up and change!
Get hubbies lunch from NAFFI shop lol
Timings where quiet tight sometimes!

Back