Does your cuck let your bull cum over when hes not home

Cucks shouldn't be making the rules, period. I might be there the first time a guy comes over but she calls the shots after that.
It’s not about the cuck making rules or not making them. It’s about the agreement the couple has at the beginning of the arrangement or adjustments that have been made after entering the lifestyle. If both members of the couple aren’t having certain needs met then it’s just cheating with a sketchy permission of sorts.

We met a local BBC off a uk based swingers site for a ******* and to see if we all clicked, he very quickly became THE regular BBC and he who would drop round to our house several times a week, i encouraged him to as i knew mrs inked felt at ease and really enjoyed is company and not just sexually, they laughed and chatted like they had known each other a lifetime, and it was a joy to see her being able to totally let herself go without the fear of having anything she would do being thrown in her face or judged. Emotionally at one. She knew she was safe.

I have always preferred to have the husband present when playing with his wife....
Might I ask why? Since I Arrange dates for a number of ladies (not my wife as I am a widower). For some ladies I am there for company while waiting for their date to arrive and again after the date has left. Others like to have someone to witness their date, this include being outside the room and listening to them.

One of the guys wants me there as it is a turn on for him.

Back