Does Size matter with Black men ?

hi there everyone just out of curiosity I’ve had a question in my mind since I’ve been here (logged in a week ago). So I get the point that the majority of people here fantasize about a BBC. But are you more interested in the size of a BBC or the imagination of a muscular man with a BBC. And the further more would you hook up with a black man with an average sized dick who at the same time is has a very nice body?
Tell me your thoughts and oh I’m blessed btw lol

hi there everyone just out of curiosity I’ve had a question in my mind since I’ve been here (logged in a week ago). So I get the point that the majority of people here fantasize about a BBC. But are you more interested in the size of a BBC or the imagination of a muscular man with a BBC. And the further more would you hook up with a black man with an average sized dick who at the same time is has a very nice body?
Tell me your thoughts and oh I’m blessed btw lol
Just in case there are any other black guys on here with average sized cocks here's a word of encouragement lol.

In all of my swinging profiles I'm very upfront about not having an extra large cock and although I'm sure I would probably have had more fun if I had a bigger one I have never struggled to have my fair share action.....and yes that includes cuckolding couples in which hubby is as big as or even bigger then me. Naturally I have other qualities that have drawn couple to me over the years.

For example the fact that I am hardwired for cuckolding on a cerebral level. So much so that fuck buddy's don't interest me. If a cuckold holds my cock guides me into a woman and its not his wife (long term girlfriend at the very least) it just doesn't do it for me. That's my vibe and couples who enjoy cuckolding on a deeper level appreciate this.

One thing that also gets couples all excited about me is that fact that I'm such a hard spurting heavy cummer, couples get rather excited when they see my clips.

Long story short there's something for everyone so just be the best version of you and don't be ashamed to grab your fair share of fun the way you want it ;-)
I have had a black dick that was probably no more than five inches with average to less than average girth and I still came hard .. cream ..... I sure never had that with average white dick

I'm sure size matters but it's honestly the delusion of some people that post what their looking for on here. Saying they want minimum of 8 or they want 10+ your free to ask for whatever it is that your heart desires but let's be realistic here for a second.

6 in 1000 guys (0.6%) have a 9-inch penis. Just over 0.2% of guys have a penis larger than 9 inches—that's 2 in 1000. Now have many members on this site do you think have that?

That's not all he has to have the size plus he good looking, hold a conversation, have chemistry with you and be open with the husband. Once you include those factors as well you're down to what 1 or 2 guys.

Can you find that absolutely but it is likely no.

That's not all he has to have the size plus he good looking, hold a conversation, have chemistry with you and be open with the husband. Once you include those factors as well you're down to what 1 or 2 guys.

in my experience its a lot easier to find a nine inch cock than a guy that meets the other criteria. Back in the criaglist days we could post and advert in Tampa and get dozens of guy with nine inches or more…..and yes I can confirm the ones we met were not lying.

its fancy sex for a married women so yes size is important. Trying to make a counter argument is asinine. I don’t need a life partner I need someone to act out my sexual fantasies.

My hotwife says that Black men have seemed more about her and more focused on her needs in the bedroom. We’ve had three Black men and each one has gotten a little larger. From my perspective (husband) it’s about the confidence that Black men have. A very confident Black man, well built…not chiseled just built…that carries himself as such and approaches us correctly will get a lot farther than someone with a massive cock who isn’t those things. It’s about more than the cock. It’s about the man and how he presents.

Just in case there are any other black guys on here with average sized cocks here's a word of encouragement lol.

In all of my swinging profiles I'm very upfront about not having an extra large cock and although I'm sure I would probably have had more fun if I had a bigger one I have never struggled to have my fair share action.....and yes that includes cuckolding couples in which hubby is as big as or even bigger then me. Naturally I have other qualities that have drawn couple to me over the years.

For example the fact that I am hardwired for cuckolding on a cerebral level. So much so that fuck buddy's don't interest me. If a cuckold holds my cock guides me into a woman and its not his wife (long term girlfriend at the very least) it just doesn't do it for me. That's my vibe and couples who enjoy cuckolding on a deeper level appreciate this.

One thing that also gets couples all excited about me is that fact that I'm such a hard spurting heavy cummer, couples get rather excited when they see my clips.

Long story short there's something for everyone so just be the best version of you and don't be ashamed to grab your fair share of fun the way you want it ;-)
Really wish you were closer to us. I think we’d all have some fun.

in my experience its a lot easier to find a nine inch cock than a guy that meets the other criteria. Back in the criaglist days we could post and advert in Tampa and get dozens of guy with nine inches or more…..and yes I can confirm the ones we met were not lying.

its fancy sex for a married women so yes size is important. Trying to make a counter argument is asinine. I don’t need a life partner I need someone to act out my sexual fantasies.
That's awesome for you

I'm so happy for you very glad that you posted an ad and 12 and more men in the Tampa area who were 9 inches wanted to have fun with you. I never once said that it wasn't possible to find a guy with 9 inches.

If I'm reading your reply correctly then your speaking about your experience. Which is 1 person how many other women in the United States post about wanting a man with 9 or 10 inches you aren't the only girl looking for that size. All I'm saying is that in general terms of the average size man that a man with 9 inches is 0.6% of the US population which means to find that is super rare.

No need to attack my argument because I'm speaking in general terms. There are 100 men all looking for a certain size so there are more women than 9 inch men walking around. Just saying it's rare to find and that some might want to be more realistic because they are passing up good 7inch guys who are more available.

Line up 1,000 men only 2 of those 1,000 will have 9 inches rare. That's all

My wife and I have together been with 3 black men (2 of those multiple occasions) I never measured their cocks lol, but I have measured my 6 incher and comparing them visually one guy was basically my size, one at least 8" and one at least 9". Can you guess which two were multiple times lol. But anyway, my wife has been with maybe 25 or so black guys in her life and when I asked her which guys had the biggest dicks she did not mention either of the 8 or 9 inch guys. So well more than 2 out of 1000 but maybe she's just been lucky?

My wife and I have together been with 3 black men (2 of those multiple occasions) I never measured their cocks lol, but I have measured my 6 incher and comparing them visually one guy was basically my size, one at least 8" and one at least 9". Can you guess which two were multiple times lol. But anyway, my wife has been with maybe 25 or so black guys in her life and when I asked her which guys had the biggest dicks she did not mention either of the 8 or 9 inch guys. So well more than 2 out of 1000 but maybe she's just been lucky?
I'm guessing so but I'm talking about the average everyday guy walking around the guys you see in Walmart, Target, at the job, at a football game. Out of all of those how many are packing 9 inches not many.

Again not saying you can't find it just saying it's rare. This is the internet where the sexual market place is global so it might seem easier to find now.

Line up 1,000 men only 2 of those 1,000 will have 9 inches rare. That's all

Firstly there hasn't been a comprehensive study with a sufficient data set to truly determine how many men are nine inches or above. Some studies put the percentage at around 1%. Plus we are talking about black men on this site who have a much higher incidence of larger penises.

Married women are looking for well hung virile lovers and nine inches seems to be a size that many fantasize about. Most will probably be happy with a guy packing eight inches or maybe less IF he checks all the other boxes. Unfortunately the LS is full of idiots and if you stated well hung or seven inches plus, you would be inundated with guys packing six inches or less.

Last edited:
Firstly there hasn't been a comprehensive study with a sufficient data set to truly determine how many men are nine inches or above. Some studies put the percentage at around 1%. Plus we are talking about black men on this site who have a much higher incidence of larger penises.

Married women are looking for well hung virile lovers and nine inches seems to be a size that many fantasize about. Most will probably be happy with a guy packing eight inches or maybe less IF he checks all the other boxes. Unfortunately the LS is full of idiots and if you stated well hung or seven inches plus, you would be inundated with guys packing six inches or less.
You're right about women wanting 9 to 10 inches and fantasizing about it. Just saying it's rare. Not want to start calling people names or anything. I understand what the majority want and are looking for.

You're right about women wanting 9 to 10 inches and fantasizing about it. Just saying it's rare. Not want to start calling people names or anything. I understand what the majority want and are looking for.
i do not understand what the majority wants or is looking for. All i can say is what I am very intrigued with. That is a lifestyle in which i am sexually exclusive with the love of my life who is sexually adventurous with me and other "intramarital" sex partners of her choice. In an ideal relationship of that form I will be physically involved (= being present) in her sexual adventures most of the time yet not necessarily all of the time.
One essential part of all that is an increase of my partners (sexual) pleasure and satisfaction provided by a shariing lifestyle. But that does not include the relevance of penis size (not even the third party's sex TBH).

i was in the swing lifestyle with one of my ex girlfriends for about two years and have personal experiences of a guy with a probably four inch dick who would make her cum within less than a minute. Perhaps because they had clicked on a sexual level and he knew how to use what he had. He was not even extraordinarily girthy. For me it is my Woman's pleasure that transpires into my own pleasure that makes me hot. If a guy with a four inch dick can do that better than another guy with a nine-incher i guess it will be the Woman's choice to be with the one who can create more pleasure. And i definitely prefer her to be with (me first, of course but also) another man who can give her the O's that make her happy. And if that's a four-inch-guy more than a particular nine-inch-guy i'd definitely prefer the four-incher (for her pleasure - and my own, as the one who's watching, taking part or being told about). ;)

i never really understood the crazyness and obsession with all that dick size matters. Well, i understand that there are "size Queens" out there who are built for receiving that extraordinarily huge penis and love the physical stimulation, and some who are more turned on by the visual aspect of a bigger dick. But all in all it is not a contradiction. If a Woman has to rely on the size to be sexually pleased then be it. It is just my personal experience of witnessing men with an average and even under average dick to be able to do the same. ;)

i do not understand what the majority wants or is looking for. All i can say is what I am very intrigued with. That is a lifestyle in which i am sexually exclusive with the love of my life who is sexually adventurous with me and other "intramarital" sex partners of her choice. In an ideal relationship of that form I will be physically involved (= being present) in her sexual adventures most of the time yet not necessarily all of the time.
One essential part of all that is an increase of my partners (sexual) pleasure and satisfaction provided by a shariing lifestyle. But that does not include the relevance of penis size (not even the third party's sex TBH).

i was in the swing lifestyle with one of my ex girlfriends for about two years and have personal experiences of a guy with a probably four inch dick who would make her cum within less than a minute. Perhaps because they had clicked on a sexual level and he knew how to use what he had. He was not even extraordinarily girthy. For me it is my Woman's pleasure that transpires into my own pleasure that makes me hot. If a guy with a four inch dick can do that better than another guy with a nine-incher i guess it will be the Woman's choice to be with the one who can create more pleasure. And i definitely prefer her to be with (me first, of course but also) another man who can give her the O's that make her happy. And if that's a four-inch-guy more than a particular nine-inch-guy i'd definitely prefer the four-incher (for her pleasure - and my own, as the one who's watching, taking part or being told about). ;)

i never really understood the crazyness and obsession with all that dick size matters. Well, i understand that there are "size Queens" out there who are built for receiving that extraordinarily huge penis and love the physical stimulation, and some who are more turned on by the visual aspect of a bigger dick. But all in all it is not a contradiction. If a Woman has to rely on the size to be sexually pleased then be it. It is just my personal experience of witnessing men with an average and even under average dick to be able to do the same. ;)
Exactly if that's what they want then fantastic

Back