Does Size matter with Black men ?

hi there everyone just out of curiosity I’ve had a question in my mind since I’ve been here (logged in a week ago). So I get the point that the majority of people here fantasize about a BBC. But are you more interested in the size of a BBC or the imagination of a muscular man with a BBC. And the further more would you hook up with a black man with an average sized dick who at the same time is has a very nice body?
Tell me your thoughts and oh I’m blessed btw lol

I think it depends on the woman.
Some women want the feeling that they are getting stretched out others not so much.
Some women want the biggest D they can find others want something above average that won't have them sore the next day.

Every woman is different

I would say it (obviously) matters. You don't see women virtually line up for Asian men, for example.

I don't think many women would be too disappointed if their bull ''only'' had a 7'' cock, but if he revealed a 4'' on a good day cock, I imagine she'd be pretty disappointed. Skin contrast, attitude, performance only accounts for so much. It's all about the complete ''package''.

if i had my druthers, it's usually a large cock that does the trick for me but...(& there's always a but...lol)there are a lot of other things that factor into my preferring black men as lovers. when i was younger, there was the taboo aspect(i was born & raised in rural north carolina)that struck some sparks for me. after a few partners, it was a little comparative considerations(the black partners i had, luckily, were just more skilled at sex than the few white ones...that was, in retrospect, just the luck of the draw but as a young woman that's not how i evaluated it at the time). once i got to college, it was personality. the black guys i met on campus were more confident, aggressive, & exuded sexuality which was catnip to me.

then, there was cock size. fact is, just as all men aren't created equal down below, same w/women. i thought i was the same as other women but my gfs always had difficulty w/some of the same guys i had NO problem with & preferred. they got me off everytime. there's also an aesthetic aspect. a gf of mine always said: i LOVE seeing & touching big cocks but...i can't take them when it gets down to it. well, i felt the same way about seeing & touching them but i COULD take them when it got down to it.

so, many factors played a part in my preference BUT(& there's always a but...lol), you add all the other factors besides SIZE & you get why black men with or without huge cocks are NOW my only sex partners: personality, confidence, dominant sexuality, muscularity & skin textures, & yes, cock size but the formers outweigh the latter for me nowadays. BUT(& there's always a but...lol), if i had my druthers, they'd have a big cock. lol

hi there everyone just out of curiosity I’ve had a question in my mind since I’ve been here (logged in a week ago). So I get the point that the majority of people here fantasize about a BBC. But are you more interested in the size of a BBC or the imagination of a muscular man with a BBC. And the further more would you hook up with a black man with an average sized dick who at the same time is has a very nice body?
Big black cock - needs to be at least 8 incher

Yes. All the women will think how a BBC will fell. I spoke with a lot of woman's and she told me that BBC is better or she will like to try a BBC. Even my wife told me that a big cock fells more better and she is not blacked ( this is what she told me )

I just love the thought of my wife getting seduced by a Black man and if he has an adverage size cock so be it but hopefully he will open her up to fucking more Black men and I would love to see if she can take a BBC balls deep and either way I would want them to pump her cunt full of their white hot creamy sperm and than I would love to eat her fresh cream pie.

If your boss told your your new company car was a fine crafted Germany Sports Car and you got a Volkswagen Beetle would you be pissed. BBC means What? Small Black Cock. Average Black Cock.

Back