Does it help to be a dressed sissy while sucking or getting fucked by BBC

It does help big time. One of our bulls had always had a little conflicted attitude towards me - challenging, bullying if you want. He didn't like me much and used every chance to let me feel it. After I started feminizing with my wife's support, things calmed down a lot. I got my own bull myself, but I also participate with my wife when he comes home alone. Before he would not allow me to go beyond licking her pussy and the outter edge of her pussy while he penetrates her. She had also been kindly asking him to treat me at the same level like her, straightaway as the couple we are. Now, after a couple of doggy style accidents where his cock slid outside her pussy and fell onto my face and lips, I may lick from her womb and clit all the way to his shaft and balls. The other day, he decided to cum outside her pussy and all over my face. My wife showed her happiness and gratitude kissing him while I looked up with a cloudy eyesight and then kissed me licking my face a bit and telling me I tasted nice. I looked in the mirror and I saw another BBC bitch with her makeup all messed up.

I am NOT passable at all.. but dressing is something slutty for a BBC just turns me on even more. My goal is to make that BBC hard and eager to fuck me. As a male, I wonder why he would want me.. but as a slut.. he can have me. Anybody feel the same?
I do.
I’m personally not aroused by cross dressing. I’m not against it but it doesn’t turn me on. I’m quite sure I would be hideous (and unattractive to BBC) dressed like a woman. I would and have dressed in black thigh highs and matching panties for men who wanted me to. As you said, I do whatever it takes to get that BBC aroused and ready to fuck.

I am NOT passable at all.. but dressing is something slutty for a BBC just turns me on even more. My goal is to make that BBC hard and eager to fuck me. As a male, I wonder why he would want me.. but as a slut.. he can have me. Anybody feel the same?
All the damn time. Lol

The contrast between a real man and my sissy self does turn me on and I feel in my place . When I am femmed I feel more slutty and more submissive. There should be no doubt who’s in charge , who the real man is . My wife also enjoys feeling like she has a girlfriend to share the experience with .
View attachment 5396508View attachment 5396509View attachment 5396514View attachment 5396525
It's true that the sissy is very pretty with her painted nails and her little underwear..

When they refer to you in any femme manor is such a turn on.
Does this include having your hole called a pussy, cunt or even fuck hole? Also ok being called a slut? What about sissy whore, bitch or even faggot? I mean no disrespect here however it's what I usually always do. It just comes out in me but have never heard comments from white bois about it. Sometimes I wonder if white bois just tolerate it because they are told to and just to get Black dick or do they love it?

Does this include having your hole called a pussy, cunt or even fuck hole? Also ok being called a slut? What about sissy whore, bitch or even faggot? I mean no disrespect here however it's what I usually always do. It just comes out in me but have never heard comments from white bois about it. Sometimes I wonder if white bois just tolerate it because they are told to and just to get Black dick or do they love it?
Love it. First time was in an adult theater in southern nj. Spit roasted with an uncut bbc daddy fucking me. Was spanking me and calling me gurl, sissy faggot - so hot

Back