Does it help to be a dressed sissy while sucking or getting fucked by BBC

It largely works for me (approx. 95% success rate). You would be amazed at how many men (including straight men) are suffering from "semen back-up" and would love to have the opportunity to fuck a sissy's pussy and empty their balls. As one guy put it to me: "Why should I struggle to get into a woman's panties, when getting into yours is a sure thing"!

I love wearing panties when playing with cock,on my knees throating and gagging on cock,put me in the position bull wants,pull my panties to the side and use my pussy for his pleasure,even better if he brings a friend so they can spit roast me,my fantasy is to be dp’d by big cock and both breed me
You sound a lot like me. Even before you feel his big hard cock inside you, there is a special thrill of anticipation as he pulls down your panties, exposing your pussy to the entry and plundering of your submissive defenseless feminine cock craving fuck hole.
And then to have another BBC push his glorious black fuckstick into your eager and thrilled cock-sucking mouth is just so much more icing on the cake.

I was nowhere near passable however at the egging of my ex wife I dressed for a bit in my late 20s- early 30s. There was a true transformation whenever I dressed that definitely enhanced the sensation of being submissive to black men. It was like a light switch and I know many of the men I saw only enjoyed my company as their femme slut. Current life situation doesn't allow for dressing but I will wear panties for tops from time to time if they want.

I sometimes wonder what it would have been like if I stayed that way or went down that path..

Back