Does hubby let you fuk at home

we have had some encounters at home in our bed...... it was for the trophie cocks we found......didn't want to let opportunity slip due to location

My husband doesn’t “let” me do anything... I free to do as I feel fit within my home, so I have my lover over almost always. It is also a comfort/trust thing, and my husband absolutely understands and accepts all of my/our decisions
This is how we are as well. Whenever my wife is asked whether I will let her do something, her answer is always, "he doesn't 'let' me do anything. I do what I want." These days we have a temporary roommate and the ******* are almost always home (thank you, COVID), but a year ago it wasn't terribly uncommon for her to schedule an impromptu playdate over her lunch break, as her office is just a few minutes from our house. I've on occasion received unexpected pictures of my wife sucking her bull's dick on my side of the bed I built for her, or with her hips propped up over my pillow and getting plowed, while I was at work. I've sat in the armchair in the corner of our room and watched her get absolutely ravaged for a couple of hours, and I've come home from work trips to find my pillowcase smelling like someone else's cologne, or spotted with bodily fluids that weren't mine.

On one hand, there's something supremely intense and naughty and erotic about the thought of her fucking someone else in the bed I share with her every night. At the same time, it can be less nerve wracking when she plays at home than when she goes to some other guy's house for the first time and I have no idea what she's walking into. Either way, it's never caused us any problems for her to play wherever she's comfortable. She likes playing on the home field from time to time. Here's hoping life will allow it again before too terribly long.

Me and Jamie discussed it at length, we stuck to hotels away from home as it was imperitive this aspect of our lives was kept private. We eventually agreed to start using our place but only when meeting her regular guys. They arrive quietly and know the score and they always respect our rules. We have now setup a spare bedroom for when her guy(s) visit. Usually I stay in the spare room, it's close enough so I can hear everything. She thinks it's important that if she gets no sleep then neither should I. That's frustration.

Me and Jamie discussed it at length, we stuck to hotels away from home as it was imperitive this aspect of our lives was kept private. We eventually agreed to start using our place but only when meeting her regular guys. They arrive quietly and know the score and they always respect our rules. We have now setup a spare bedroom for when her guy(s) visit. Usually I stay in the spare room, it's close enough so I can hear everything. She thinks it's important that if she gets no sleep then neither should I. That's frustration.
Please describe the sensation you experience/thoughts racing through your mind with wife being serviced in the marital home & bed vs hotel/elsewhere?

Back