Does fantasy stack up with reality?

I don't know that it is possible to be ready for such a thing. As often as I fantasize about this stuff, when its done it is done. I am unsure about what emotions would kick in once I get off and she and he are still going at it like animals. The kissing, the flirting, the laughing. All that stuff does freak me out
Ironically, THEY approached Me with the idea.

I guess I am in the same spot you were. I cannot honestly see it happening but hope it does someday. Thank you for sharing.
I couldn't honestly had envisioned it "really" happening either, but the fact is, it did! So never say never! I personally think that if you put any horny lady, yes even your wife, in the right place at the right time with the right guy, she'll fuck his brains out every time. I don't care how modest she may or pretend to be.

I couldn't honestly had envisioned it "really" happening either, but the fact is, it did! So never say never! I personally think that if you put any horny lady, yes even your wife, in the right place at the right time with the right guy, she'll fuck his brains out every time. I don't care how modest she may or pretend to be.

Yea, I do not believe that given the right set of circumstances she wouldn't have sex with the right guy. Those circumstances would have to be just right. I mean juuuuust right

No I met them on here lol

Ahh. Well, I'm sure that happens often enough. Like I said, it is easy to imagine the wife having mind-blowing sex with a faceless black man but when you add in the personality, the flirtation etc I am sure it can get uncomfortable.

Everything about the leading up to the night and the night itself was amazing.

EVERYTHING, except the sex.

Talk about "Ten Seconds to Love" and nothing more!! He was pretty much all talk and not a whole lot more.

In our first scenario...., fantasy ruled over reality. Gonna be trying our next and second. Am hoping for A LOT more when it comes to bedtime play.

Everything about the leading up to the night and the night itself was amazing.

EVERYTHING, except the sex.

Talk about "Ten Seconds to Love" and nothing more!! He was pretty much all talk and not a whole lot more.

In our first scenario...., fantasy ruled over reality. Gonna be trying our next and second. Am hoping for A LOT more when it comes to bedtime play.

That totally sucks! Atleast the second time can only be better

Who knows. Maybe you guys will experience the extreme curve of things. The next will be mind blowing!

Hoping so.
As previously stated - the entire leading up to it & the entire night in & of itself was amazing.

The sex though..... poor. Definitely not a credit to the "awe" of the fantasy and thoughts of the lifestyle.

Hoping so.
As previously stated - the entire leading up to it & the entire night in & of itself was amazing.

The sex though..... poor. Definitely not a credit to the "awe" of the fantasy and thoughts of the lifestyle.

That is still hot though. The buildup, the fantasizing. That stuff must still be fun. Was the guy lacking in size or just stamina?

Ahh. Well, I'm sure that happens often enough. Like I said, it is easy to imagine the wife having mind-blowing sex with a faceless black man but when you add in the personality, the flirtation etc I am sure it can get uncomfortable.
Yes, and I have a very STRONG personality. Im not capable of having faceless sex. The hotwives I breed, it's been ongoing for over a year.

Hoping so.

That is my BIGGEST pet peeve.

The lucky stud who is basically 'representing' ALL of us other studs in the lifestyle has a POOR SHOWING! Not a good look. I'm sorry, but an experienced Stud/bull (like yours truly) will know to be 1,000% prepared for nothing short of a mindblowing session. I'm surprised you're giving the guy a second chance. Lucky him lol

Hoping so.

First of all, Laurita - you are smokin HOT.
Second...I've never been one to 'talk up' myself sexually. I let my GAME do the talking with photos and videos. Nothing shows pipe-laying skills like watching it in action. lol ;)
You mentioned AFF. I'm 'RockStarSexinATX' on AFF. Come say Hi. :blackgreedy:

That is my BIGGEST pet peeve.

The lucky stud who is basically 'representing' ALL of us other studs in the lifestyle has a POOR SHOWING! Not a good look. I'm sorry, but an experienced Stud/bull (like yours truly) will know to be 1,000% prepared for nothing short of a mindblowing session. I'm surprised you're giving the guy a second chance. Lucky him lol

He isn't getting a second chance.

We're going to try another black man.

Back