Does fantasy stack up with reality?

This factor is mostly prevalent with a lot of husbands who desire for their wives to cuck them, yet they're too afraid or cowardly to want to pursue this. They feed their minds with hundreds of reasons why they shouldn't . . . yet, if you visit sites like Literotica, you'd find such men there reading erotic stories day after day.

Im confused. I am considered a "coward" because I want to learn more about this stuff before I pursue it further?

Im confused. I am considered a "coward" because I want to learn more about this stuff before I pursue it further?

Not referring to anyone a coward here. I do enjoin husbands to learn more about this lifestyle, rather than jumping headlong into it. However, I like it when they admit they know less and find someone to tutor them more.

I must have misread your quote. Appologies.

No worries. I'm not against husbands wanting to know or learn more . . . I simply hate it when some visit erotic sites then spew forth a lot of racist garbage as they do over at Literotica. Much of my stories there, read the comments and all you'd find are hate messages directed at me. Wasn't referring to you.

Ahh I see what you are saying. Thats f*cked up. I do not buy into superiority/inferiority, but I cannot help but get turned on by the thought of a big black man with a long, thick dick having his way with my girl.

However you want it for yourself and your girl is entirely up to you. For most husbands who've written to me as regards this subject, I always ask them how would they desire it to be for them. The couple might desire the lifestyle, but it's left to the Black bull/Master to fulfill their fantasy/desire and make it become real for them without anyone feeling left out.

Who's the Your??
Wouldn't that depend on who's reading and answering the question, Dsoul? Obviously everyone has their own fantasies, and the question asked is a "general question" ... does reality live up to fantasy. I would think this would usually be no since reality plays by physical rules and has its limits, but fantasies play by one's imagination, which has no rules or limits.
Have a nice glass of merlot and give that some thought! Take as long as you need. gif_yellowball-DrinkingWine.gif

YES.

Before my wife and I actually did it, I was worried that it was just a fantasy of mine. When we met, she told me that she wanted a swinging relationship but wasn't sure what kind. I told her that I liked to watch and as it turns out, she prefers black men.

I would fantasize and masturbate and once I would cum, the thoughts would go away. So I was worried that after I came, I would not like watching and would get jealous. Not true, I love to watch her get fucked by black men and she loves it too.

We took small steps at first and that's what I recommend. At first, she just gave a couple guys hand jobs while I watched. Then she would suck dicks a little. And then about the fifth time, she would suck them off to completion. We slowly worked up to full on sex. Took us about 4 months and 10 meetings to get up to full on sex.

if you're unsure about this lifestyle, I totally recommend taking baby steps to work up to it. See how you feel without going all the way.

Her fantasy was to get fucked by a black man. My fantasy was to watch a black man fuck her to the extent of watching his bare cock enter her, pump in her and cum in her.

She got fucked by a black man. I watched his bare cock split her pussy, slide up into her, pump in her and cum in her.

Mission accomplished and expectations met. Period.......

Anyone who jumps into a lifestyle like this thinking it's all going to go exactly as you may fantasize is going to be met with a lot of disappointment. Before we undertook this journey we talked to a lot of people, did a lot of research and had many discussions. Even as prepared as we thought we were, we had to deal with many things along the way, especially my being able to give myself to another man while still being cognizant of my husband's needs. Communication and respect for each other is a real imperative. We do not engage in humiliation, never have, never will. Things evolve over time. We get better at defining the roles, wants and needs until we all settle into what is.

Wouldn't that depend on who's reading and answering the question, Dsoul? Obviously everyone has their own fantasies, and the question asked is a "general question" ... does reality live up to fantasy. I would think this would usually be no since reality plays by physical rules and has its limits, but fantasies play by one's imagination, which has no rules or limits.
Have a nice glass of merlot and give that some thought! Take as long as you need. View attachment 536972

It's up to what whoever wants. I'm not the one to say what's right or wrong . . . neither am I to stop any.

I know there are different fantasies and everyone has their own interests in the lifestyle. In your own experiences, did your fantasy about this lifestyle stack up with reality?
Of course! I've talked about this in thousands of post. My wife had a relationship with a guy whose parents were from Cape Verde. She was having a relationship with him for almost 5 years before me. I met them in our work place. We worked for almost one year in the same building although in different áreas. When she broke up with him, she became in my girlfriend.

Back