Does fantasy stack up with reality?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Synergy13, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Synergy13

Synergy13 Member

I know there are different fantasies and everyone has their own interests in the lifestyle. In your own experiences, did your fantasy about this lifestyle stack up with reality?

2. WhiteGuyintoThis

WhiteGuyintoThis Active Member

Back in the mid 199o's it did. Chick back then I dated for 5 yr mess around with my friends. But that was many moons ago. And a lot more taboo. True story

Freespirit1 likes this.
  3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    pic_Reality.jpg It's hard to imagine reality rarely ever living up to meet one's imagination. One's imagination is a humongous thing. Starting with the imagination that all black men are HUNG LIKE HORSES ... gonna be a lot of disappointed white chicks if they imagine that. Or, that the cock was so big that he stuck his cock directly into the woman's womb. All imagination & fantasy!
    But, in this forum imaginations RULE!

#3 MacNfries, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  4. Thikone

Thikone Member

US
    Whenever I am going to meet up with someone from here/yahoo/kik, just put them in touch with a girl I hooked up with already. That way they can ask all the questions they want and get some real experience answers.

5. Nick331

Nick331 Member

Well in my fantasy its really amazing. Just need to find a way to convince my wife to make it true

WhiteGuyintoThis likes this.
  6. NEHIGHLANDER

NEHIGHLANDER Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Our real life experiences more than lived up to the fantasy in some respects but turned out to be surprising in some ways. Some sexual acts are tough to watch when your wife is doing it with a strange black man, incredibly erotic but disturbing at the same time. I think it's a jealousy thing.

7. Synergy13

Synergy13 Member

Wait....Wait..so you are saying that these huge dudes ARE NOT fucking the womb directly??? Haha, I see what you are saying. Glancing around the site, its fairly clear most of this is pumped up as fantasy. Which can be cool, nothing wrong with fantasy. Thanks man.

8. Synergy13

Synergy13 Member

I agree. The thought of her enjoying a larger cock is hot in theory. The thought of her kissing, holding, flirting with another is a little weird to think about.

9. Nick331

Nick331 Member

Yea thats true

Freespirit1, Dicksmall and Synergy13 like this.
  10. rickastley

rickastley Member

US
    It did for me, but not for my husband. He couldn't handle it.

11. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Like many things the idea seems great and even if you try it and it is fantasic there always those things you never thought about that bite you in the butt, remember other than wife/husband sex there is a price to pay for sex ALWAYS!

12. WhiteGuyintoThis

13. WhiteGuyintoThis

Yup jealousy. Hot to watch right? But later that night the jealousy kicks in

14. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Could you handle your husband being with other women?
    Imagine coming home and the door to your bedroom is closed and locked, and sounds of obvious sex play are coming from inside the room ... would you be able to handle that?

#14 MacNfries, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  15. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

Does fantasy stack up with reality? It can and often does. We live this lifestyle 24/7 and we love it. It is what makes us both happy. We live out what most people fantasize about.

16. nccpl4blk

nccpl4blk Well-Known Member

US
    It has allowed us to live out our fantasies and create more to try. The taboo is so strong. The thrill of it and the possibility of being caught has driven the eroticism.

17. King of the Swirl

King of the Swirl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I always say, there is a point where fantasy ends, and reality begins, some are not ready to meet that point.

Freespirit1, MacNfries and nccpl4blk like this.
  18. King of the Swirl

King of the Swirl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Sometimes, reality can exceed fantasy;)

19. nccpl4blk

nccpl4blk Well-Known Member

US
    yes it can, and the eroticism is so much more

20. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    This factor is mostly prevalent with a lot of husbands who desire for their wives to cuck them, yet they're too afraid or cowardly to want to pursue this. They feed their minds with hundreds of reasons why they shouldn't . . . yet, if you visit sites like Literotica, you'd find such men there reading erotic stories day after day.