Does fantasy stack up with reality?

pic_Reality.jpg It's hard to imagine reality rarely ever living up to meet one's imagination. One's imagination is a humongous thing. Starting with the imagination that all black men are HUNG LIKE HORSES ... gonna be a lot of disappointed white chicks if they imagine that. Or, that the cock was so big that he stuck his cock directly into the woman's womb. All imagination & fantasy!
But, in this forum imaginations RULE!

Last edited:
Our real life experiences more than lived up to the fantasy in some respects but turned out to be surprising in some ways. Some sexual acts are tough to watch when your wife is doing it with a strange black man, incredibly erotic but disturbing at the same time. I think it's a jealousy thing.

View attachment 505121 It's hard to imagine reality rarely ever living up to meet one's imagination. One's imagination is a humongous thing. Starting with the imagination that all black men are HUNG LIKE HORSES ... gonna be a lot of disappointed white chicks if they imagine that. Or, that the cock was so big that he stuck his cock directly into the woman's womb. All imagination & fantasy!
But, in this forum imaginations RULE!

Wait....Wait..so you are saying that these huge dudes ARE NOT fucking the womb directly??? Haha, I see what you are saying. Glancing around the site, its fairly clear most of this is pumped up as fantasy. Which can be cool, nothing wrong with fantasy. Thanks man.

Our real life experiences more than lived up to the fantasy in some respects but turned out to be surprising in some ways. Some sexual acts are tough to watch when your wife is doing it with a strange black man, incredibly erotic but disturbing at the same time. I think it's a jealousy thing.

I agree. The thought of her enjoying a larger cock is hot in theory. The thought of her kissing, holding, flirting with another is a little weird to think about.

Our real life experiences more than lived up to the fantasy in some respects but turned out to be surprising in some ways. Some sexual acts are tough to watch when your wife is doing it with a strange black man, incredibly erotic but disturbing at the same time. I think it's a jealousy thing.[/QUOTE

I know there are different fantasies and everyone has their own interests in the lifestyle. In your own experiences, did your fantasy about this lifestyle stack up with reality?

This factor is mostly prevalent with a lot of husbands who desire for their wives to cuck them, yet they're too afraid or cowardly to want to pursue this. They feed their minds with hundreds of reasons why they shouldn't . . . yet, if you visit sites like Literotica, you'd find such men there reading erotic stories day after day.

Back