Does fantasy stack up with reality?

My fantasy in all this is of a big black man changing the way she views sex. She has always been adamant that size doesn't matter and that a larger thicker dick would hurt. She can only cum from clit stimulation. I think it would be so hot if she was laying with a lover, her excitement increasing as she stroked his firm, foreign body from top to bottom. He eases inside her gently, giving her time to adjust to his thicker, longer dick. She is tight and with time he eases more and more inside her until she is able to take it all. He thrusts with a smooth, slow pace building intensity as her breathing increases. The combination of fucking another man and the new sensations springing from between her legs are causing a build up of pressure as she has her first ever orgasm from penetration alone.

This is essentially my biggest fantasy. It might be better left as fantasy.

My fantasy in all this is of a big black man changing the way she views sex. She has always been adamant that size doesn't matter and that a larger thicker dick would hurt. She can only cum from clit stimulation. I think it would be so hot if she was laying with a lover, her excitement increasing as she stroked his firm, foreign body from top to bottom. He eases inside her gently, giving her time to adjust to his thicker, longer dick. She is tight and with time he eases more and more inside her until she is able to take it all. He thrusts with a smooth, slow pace building intensity as her breathing increases. The combination of fucking another man and the new sensations springing from between her legs are causing a build up of pressure as she has her first ever orgasm from penetration alone.

This is essentially my biggest fantasy. It might be better left as fantasy.

" ...... might be better left as fantasy." Well that's exactly what I had resigned myself too. My fantasy was always to see an extremely well endowed black guy give a white girl a real good fucking! After getting married it came to a point where I shared that fantasy with my wife only to be called a pervert and condemned to the chesterfield for the night. Plus the next couple of days were as cold as Artic air. Eventually, after a long fantasy hiatus, my wife eventually accepted my little fantasy for what it was. Subsequently it even led led her to play along with it. Then, after almost nine years of marriage it all came together! It was, as we've written elsewhere on this site, a simple matter of being in the right place, at the right time, with the right guy! Little did I ever think that my fantasy would turn into a reality. Lesser still that the white girl being screwed by a well endowed black guy would be my wife! The fact that the black guy introducing her to her first BBC would be an old university friend and roomate of mine was, I believe, preordianed. What I mean is, what are the chances of meeting an old friend whom you hadn't been in contact with for over ten years, whom you know is extremely well endowed because you shared a university dorm with him. Your wife becomes enthralled with him, et al, he with her! And then they fuck each other almost silly!

My advice to you, or anyone else for the matter, never say never for we never know what the future holds! Sometimes the remotest of fantasies can become a reality!

Last edited:
Does fantasy stack up with reality?

No too much but I've had some moments I hadn't dreamed of.
  • Fuckin a woman in front of his husband? Was new to me, was > reality.
  • 2 females, was < reality. Had the pleasure 2 times over one crazy weekend and I'm not saqying it was fuckin awesome but I had thought about that ******* so much it didn't exceed reality.
  • swinger club- < reality, not all the folks in there what you imagine but times I gone its been a chill to great time.
  • anal- >reality, still blows my mind girls want me to stick my D in that hole, and I love it.

If you have a strong enough relationship it's worth a try. It's something you'll never forget and you'll beg her to do it again! Trust me, it's been four years and I've never felt any regret what so ever!

How long had the two of you been talking/fantasizing about it?

her said when two black guys arrived to insulate house and he was on ladder when he passed down light her face was level and close to hes groin that started her thinking of sex ,when he came down ladder she flirted and told him if insulation makes it to hot she will walk around naked,was thinking what if she had put her mouth a few inches closer when he was on ladder was very turned on by thought of both guys and said fantasy only needed guy to touch her for her to respond,now wished she had courage to tell them that she had fantasy where they see she has no knickers on and ask if they prefer that tell them to feel her said she would have been really wet if it really happened sometimes they insulate houses nearby ,her says if she gets chance to chat with them hopefully it will lead to sex

Whenever I am going to meet up with someone from here/yahoo/kik, just put them in touch with a girl I hooked up with already. That way they can ask all the questions they want and get some real experience answers.
Could you handle your husband being with other women?
Imagine coming home and the door to your bedroom is closed and locked, and sounds of obvious sex play are coming from inside the room ... would you be able to handle that?
If it was a random girl that I knew was not going to be a repeat & no feelings, I would get off on it!
In the right relationship with the right person under the right circumstances, I would not get jealous... Just turned on!

For most husbands, there's the fear of translating their fantasy into a reality. As much as plenty of them want and can't wait to see their wives in the arms of a Black man, most are too afraid to vouch the subject to her. Instead they keep hopping for some accident to occur that would make their fantasy happen.

HubbyTakes.png

For most husbands, there's the fear of translating their fantasy into a reality. As much as plenty of them want and can't wait to see their wives in the arms of a Black man, most are too afraid to vouch the subject to her. Instead they keep hopping for some accident to occur that would make their fantasy happen.

For us it is only waiting / hoping for mister right time at the right place in the right mood .... .
But from our conversations, I can clearly deduce when the time comes she will not hesitate ...

Some time it does some times it doesn't. but either way the fantasy remains. Realistically my days as a bull are over, diabetes has made sure of that, and I certainly had a few wives in my time but not so many as to ******* the fantasy. It is still strong

Mrs inked as surpassed any fantasy I could have. In the beginning she said she would never do anything like swinging or involving anyone else in our intimate moments. Since we started this journey she as gained confidence and sexually she gone beyond anything I could of wished for.

The fantasy aspect usually sticks with lots of husbands. Plenty of them want this desire to happen to their wives, except they're too locked in their fantasy to want to make things happen for real. Thus this lifestyle only works out for the brave.

Could you handle your husband being with other women?
Imagine coming home and the door to your bedroom is closed and locked, and sounds of obvious sex play are coming from inside the room ... would you be able to handle that?
ABSOLUTELY NOT ...The fantasy that has been created by my husband and myself has no involvement with him and another woman that is not something I'm into nor is what he claims he's looking for. I do however wish to indulge into our fantasy further as I've only been with one other man a BBC that my husband set up. It was a great time my husband was not there but he and I have enjoyed the pictures and videos from that day hundreds of times. If his ultimate goal was to be able to share are fantasy involving another woman that will be a deal breaker but as I said it is nothing that he's interested in. I live in the real world I totally totally enjoy this site and realize that 95% of this site is total b******* but I will say I love it. Every once in awhile I find someone real As I am myself Mac and fries you happen to be one of those people that I find as real and it is appreciated. I do hope to hook up with another BBC in our area I just feel the best way to do that due to anonymity that would best be served if we took an hour drive away from where we live going to a bar/lounge happy hour cocktail hour something like that and see what sparks there. As we all know face to face you'll find the bullshitters from the true ones or should I say from the real. This has nothing to do with tit for tat should I say it's all about the fantasy between a husband and wife something that each of them are comfortable with he claims he's comfortable with sharing me with other men I say I am NOT comfortable in any way shape or form sharing my husband with another woman.;):qos::blackheart:

My husband loves to watch me enjoy a stranger's mouth and cock...he loves the first encounter..when I touch them or kiss them...he loves my facial reaction as they lick my pussy...loves to watch me wrap my hands around their dick and suck it, knowing how much I love to feel it harden in my mouth...he loves to watch me makeout with them and my legs spread as their kisses make me wet with passion...my expression as they enter me.....yes, I think he likes it...

.....Most women don't like sharing their husbands/men with other women, which is one reason why they initially seem so confused when a husband expresses his desire to she HER with other men. I guess I'm lucky to a point that my wife and I have swung both ways MMF, FFM, and couple swaps. My wife would not allow me, however, to go out on a date with another woman ... she has to be present. Which is ok with me, as I prefer us swinging together myself.
It's harder than one might imagine to arrange swinging situations, particularly FFM's, as about half the time the female is wishing to have a more FF type experience with the wife, making me feel a bit like a 3rd wheel. MMF's are fairly easy to arrange.

Back