Does age really matters?

Would age stop you from having a one night stand or even making them a FWB? Of course nothing under 21!!

If the age difference was huge (either older or younger) then it might bother me but its not the main thing I would focus on. For a one night stand all that really matters is the chemistry. For FWB then other things like personality, maturity and trust also factor into it.

Would age stop you from having a one night stand or even making them a FWB? Of course nothing under 21!!

As long as he is legal, age is just a number. Enthusiasm, stamina, skill, intelligence, and being a gentleman are far more important. I have been stood up by all ages, and had great experiences across the spectrum.

Though I do admit that having just recently been put through my paces by a man whose age is between two of my sons was quite humbling. He got as good as he gave, but I was quite pleasantly surprised.

I will be seeing him again... soon.

As long as he is legal, age is just a number. Enthusiasm, stamina, skill, intelligence, and being a gentleman are far more important. I have been stood up by all ages, and had great experiences across the spectrum.

Though I do admit that having just recently been put through my paces by a man whose age is between two of my sons was quite humbling. He got as good as he gave, but I was quite pleasantly surprised.

I will be seeing him again... soon.
Nice

Back