Does age really matters?

I personaly think age can be an turn on either way. The younger ones see me as a MILF and that turns me on and older guys...like 10 plus my age are a turn on for me too but I prefer younger because I enjoy the fact of knowing I can turn on a young buck and if they're bigger than hubby it's all the more naughty because of the humiliation if it! That's my take.

I prefer younger men. 21 - 26 usually but have done older men.
Very sexy with an experienced wife. Do you think that part of your servicing younger blacks is to be a training slut to show them how to treat women? And of course younger men need to fuck more often. I bet friday's at your bull's house includes several of his friends stopping over to visit!

I like in shape guys, age is not that important to me. Have been with guys in their 60's and college age guys and had great times with both.

I have never had bad sex but I have had some truly amazing sex. The truly amazing sex has always been with a woman at least 35 YO but more typically 45 to 50 YO. They have the knowledge and the confidence to be great in bed. Sex like any other skill requires practice. A mature woman is much more like to have has more practice. Of course if a young woman of 25 YO or so wanted to practice with me I would be more than happy to offer assistance

Very sexy with an experienced wife. Do you think that part of your servicing younger blacks is to be a training slut to show them how to treat women? And of course younger men need to fuck more often. I bet friday's at your bull's house includes several of his friends stopping over to visit!
I like young single men because neither of us are looking for a relationship. I have a great relationship with my husband. Just want sex. And yes his friends visit sometime.

I like young single men because neither of us are looking for a relationship. (...)
That`s the exact reason why some couples only play with married men. But we prefer single men because we don`t want to be a reason for wrecking a marriage.

A Black couple with a cuckquean wife would be nice though. The wife and i could enjoy ourselves watching from the sidelines while my girlfriend and her husband are enjoying each other. :p

Age is just a number. I have tapped out younger guys no problem. Older women know what they want and are comfortable...take the chance it may just be the best fuck of your life!
I second this, I've been with some older women that have made me pull some muscles but they know exactly what they want and have the magic touch.

Last edited:
Age does not matter much to me. Of course I'm not going for someone who is 70 but I'm sure you get the idea. Chemistry and personality aside, physical attraction matters most to me. I've been with and seen older women who are shutting 20 something year olds down. Being fit is among the biggest factors in attraction to me and some of the best sex I've had has been with older women.

Bottom line: if you're attractive, in shape and we click, you win.

I prefer Black men to be over 21...but have been with an 18 year old. As long as they are legal and there is chemistry I will gladly fuck for as long as we are both able. I have out fucked young 20 to 30 year old and even older guys. But if there isn't any chemistry it really isn't a fun time for all involved....jmo.

Back