Does a BBC will make a more pleasure for my wife

Altiah290

Male
Gold Member
From
AE
Hi all

i am married to beautiful wife with sexy body,
i am doing well in bed i make her cum twice. Is this enough for the women or the big cock will makes a difference. I love my wife and i want a better sex with more pleasure to her.

Does a BBC will take her to another level of pleasure or it will be the same feeling with me while my cock is still fit with her pussy.

Please i want honest answers 🌹

Last edited:
What really matters is that you have that trust in each other to let her experience more than what you can offer her. A capable, experienced and well endowed bull, who knows how to use his equipment will take her to another level of pleasure, for sure.
True! My wife told me that if i use more the dildo on her she will be hooked on it! She will need it all the time! What should I do?

Hi all

i am doing well in bed i make her cum twice. Is this enough for the women or the big cock will makes a difference. I love my wife and i want a better sex with more pleasure to her.

Does a BBC will take her to another level of pleasure or it will be the same feeling with me while my cock is still fit with her pussy.

A black man will not necessarily take your wife to another level of pleasure. Although I believe most of the black men in our lifestyle, will fuck your wife into much more intense orgasms, which will take your wife to another level of pleasure. The black men in our lifestyle, usually will have bigger thicker cock and know how to use them very well. They enjoy giving our wives great pleasure for many reasons, including because they are more likely to be able to fuck our wives again. Also when our wives talk to other wives about how well a black man has fucked them, they have a better chance of our wives recommending them to other wives to enjoy being fucked by them.

I believe they bring size , strength, stamina, stronger bodys , resistance and durability to our wifes making them better lovers and making our wife ask for more
Ask yourself how many times can you cum in a fuck , because iv seen them cum 2 and three times and keep fucking nonstop for hours
They are beast and fuck like a beast

Hi all

This is all relative to her and what brings her pleasure. While a BBC will offer a different experience, does not mean it will be better.

Hi all

She will only want BBC after the Truth he will control all of you once you go black never go back

Hi all

A black man will definitely make her cum more, they have that ******* instinct that whites dont have.

Hi all

Don't do it you'll make her a cheep BBC slut no more class better to have every man want her and keep having great sex then every Man have her then she will be no more sexy or classy

A black man will not necessarily take your wife to another level of pleasure. Although I believe most of the black men in our lifestyle, will fuck your wife into much more intense orgasms, which will take your wife to another level of pleasure. The black men in our lifestyle, usually will have bigger thicker cock and know how to use them very well. They enjoy giving our wives great pleasure for many reasons, including because they are more likely to be able to fuck our wives again. Also when our wives talk to other wives about how well a black man has fucked them, they have a better chance of our wives recommending them to other wives to enjoy being fucked by them.
My hoteife does talk.to.other women.since getting into.the lifestyle two.of her very close friendsare now HOTWIFES THEY HAVE EVEN.DOUBLE DATED my wifes two.gorlfriends mow havd sec like never before.they are even talking about switching hubbies but they hsve to act like strangers and be blonfolded so the women.dont k ow eho fucked shose hubby and no talking whe they fuck. The only rule they cant fuck.therd hibbies

Did you ever think that BBC enjoy married white sluts and showing their hubby's they rule? And show how easy it is too fuck there wife's will out remorse just raw cum slut?

Did you ever think that BBC enjoy married white sluts and showing their hubby's they rule? And show how easy it is too fuck there wife's will out remorse just raw cum slut?
Yes I have talked to several black men about them getting extra pleasure out of fucking a white man's wife, like my white slut wife. All of them told me that love fucking women but they do het extra pleasure out of fucking a white man's wife, especially in front of the white husband. They enjoy the white husbands like me, seeing and hearing the sounds of pleasure our white wife is having on their hard black cock fucking deep our white wife's unprotected married white cunt. My wife is a married white cum slut, so she fits your description well.
The black man on this site, Bonito Juanito, who has fucked my wife into intense orgasms on his big black cock so much that she decided to lick and tongue fuck his black asshole. He also got extra pleasure from having a white man's wife licking and tongue fucking his black asshole in front of me, her husband, and then seeing that I was very excited and happy watching my white wife's tongue licking his black ass and getting her tongue deep inside his black asshole, because I was jacking off my tiny white dicklette while I watched.
I think him and other black men get extra pleasure from fucking a white man's wife because it shows that they are Superior to the white man and I can see they feel Superior by the looks on their faces and their dominant attitude, obviously they are Superior in my opinion.
Also Bonito Juanito enjoys calling me Bobby boi, obviously showing his feeling of Superiority over me and that I am an Inferior white man. Which seems a little strange to me because he is a nice friendly man.

Don't do it you'll make her a cheep BBC slut no more class better to have every man want her and keep having great sex then every Man have her then she will be no more sexy or classy
You sound like a troll Bro. Why are you even on this site.

Back