Does my wife will feel different with bbc?

Altiah290

Male
Gold Member
From
AE
Hi all

i am white guy with average penis size, I had with my sexy and beautiful wife a great sex and sometimes she cum twice especially in Cowgirl sex position. I love my wife and i want a better pleasure for her does a BBC will make that incredible pleasure ?

i want real and honest answers🌹

Ignoring the English of a 1st grader, it's all relative. Some women orgasm with all sizes, some are attracted to the skin contrast, some prefer larger, it's stigma to some, some do it because it turns on the bf/husband.

If she's into it, she'll likely enjoy it.
Thanks for your answer

English is not my first language , i just tried to write here in English because most of people know it.

Hi all

i am white guy with average penis size, I had with my sexy and beautiful wife a great sex and sometimes she cum twice especially in Cowgirl sex position. I love my wife and i want a better pleasure for her does a BBC will make that incredible pleasure ?

Yes sir yull never feel the same after she gets stretched out.your choice stay with great sex an love each other or let a BBC fuck her.my opinion she will have no more class after BBC makes her a slut wife

Yes sir yull never feel the same after she gets stretched out.your choice stay with great sex an love each other or let a BBC fuck her.my opinion she will have no more class after BBC makes her a slut wife
My wife is getting gang banged regularly by three young jacked black studs all packing serious heat. Watching her handling everything they throw at her makes me proud. She never tires as they tag in and go round after round for hours

Hi all

She won’t feel better. It will just be fucking and you’ll watch. Let her have 2 black studs to spit roast her and watch as she gets to get nasty. Then you get to still make love to her at home

My wife is getting gang banged regularly by three young jacked black studs all packing serious heat. Watching her handling everything they throw at her makes me proud. She never tires as they tag in and go round after round for hours
Nice keep up the good work maybe soon you can raise a black baby hopefully

Dam well at least she gets all the BBC cum in every hole be proud it's something you can tell your grand children about 👍
Well they also like to shoot it in my face and mouth. Those ropes are sick man. Just sick.
guys in their 20scan shoot some major volume. I forget how much. Then they squeeze the last gob into my mouth as my wife holds my head.
and make me suck out the remainder.

She, When active absolutely loved it,Loved all the submissive things they got Her to do.
Also I loved Her adventures and the beautiful sex talking and telling me what She had done, I could never keep my hands off Her when She got home, sometimes that night, sometimes a couple of nights later.
And sometimes accompanying Her to watch, so very exciting.😜

She, When active absolutely loved it,Loved all the submissive things they got Her to do.
Also I loved Her adventures and the beautiful sex talking and telling me what She had done, I could never keep my hands off Her when She got home, sometimes that night, sometimes a couple of nights later.
And sometimes accompanying Her to watch, so very exciting.😜
Would love to see her sexy pics

vids please

Back