Do Your Hubbies find BBC for you?

It would seem more doable if the husband found just one black man at first... and then included his friends and word-of-mouth acquaintances.

I do all the initial legwork of going through messages and them checking out profiles to see if there might be some red flag regarding that person. I have found that a vast majority of men that say they are single are actually NOT single but rather looking for a hookup or a side dish. You have to make sure you take the time to be thorough in your research because you do not want any drama before even meeting up. We have found through our extensive research that any guy wanting to just meet and fuck is probably not single. Yes I do my due diligence because one never really knows whom they are initially meeting. Once we have concluded that all is okay then we proceed.

We are new to this but I definitely find them for my little Sub. I put the ad out on Doublelist for her and I field all the responses. They do not get her phone # or her KIK. They go through me to hook up with her.

We are new to this but I definitely find them for my little Sub. I put the ad out on Doublelist for her and I field all the responses. They do not get her phone # or her KIK. They go through me to hook up with her.

You have luck with Doublelist? We've found it SUCKS we had great luck with craigslist, you learn to weed out flake, doublelist is nothing but flakes... at least in our part of the world. :(

my ideal situation would be to do the search together. It can be so much fun to wade through different types of men and listening to her feedback who she likes or finds hot and who not and for what reasons. Also a good opportunity to learn more about the wife/girlfriend. It's part of the fun "work" you do as a couple, comparable with furnishing the house after moving together.
The same applies to preparing her for a playdate. Often Women like to rely on the male perspective of what looks hot and sexy on them (clothing, ...) which the husband/boyfriend can provide.
ImO there are more benefits for everyone involved if the husband/boyfriend is included.

You have luck with Doublelist? We've found it SUCKS we had great luck with craigslist, you learn to weed out flake, doublelist is nothing but flakes... at least in our part of the world. :(

Once I put the ad out, I probably had about 40 responses. I whittled it down to about 10. She ended up sucking three cocks in a week. All for her first time! I'd say that's pretty successful, lol. They were all pretty good experiences as well. We also have about three more lined up for her once this social distancing passes. BTW, we're in Nashville, TN.

Back