Do you think Interracial cuckolding will ever become mainstream?

It’s not already? The younger generation is desensitizing all of us older folks. It’s now mainstream to go off to Spring Break and fuck anyone and everyone. You don’t think parents know that’s what their ******* are doing?

The US is finally opening up to sex!

I believe that it's probably going to be several decades yet before it becomes mainstream.

Public is still adjusting to the different types of relationships. My first wife in the mid 80s enjoyed a 2nd husband along with me. She just wanted his big black cock all the time. When we would travel away from the home area, she was always walking in the middle between he and I. So people would sort of stare at her.

Not for a long time. Most couples in the lifestyle don't want anyone knowing that they have an open relationship so highly doubt cuckolding (of any type) will become mainstream before being open about alternative lifestyles do.

Cuckolding, no matter what flavor will NEVER become socially accepted because it would cost women their sexual monopoly.

Females, of every race have been cuckolding men for centuries in every culture and in every society. The chastity belt was invented because women lack self control because they are not capable of controlling their sexual urges, and they are not capable of tribal or racial loyalty so any male who came along and got them wet was all took to get their their panties off, just like it is today. While things may be different today with all the technology, female nature has not changed at all which is why women will always lie about how many men they have been with, so cuckolding would cause a whole lot of social problems beginning with paternity fraud. Women don't care about lying about who the biological parent is, but men have a huge problem with that because men ARE TRIBAL and that makes them LOYAL to their tribe/race which are concepts females simply cant comprehend because they evolved specifically to not have those traits. When a rival army invaded the women became brood mares, and those who refused were killed, so any woman who claims to be "loyal" or "not that kind of girl" is a liar, because she will cheat on whoever she is with if the opportunity presents itself and she can improve her social status.

If cuckolding became socially accepted, or a normal practice there wouldn't be any women left alive because the violent men who lack self control would beat them to death for cheating or getting knocked up by some other dude and women know this, and women will NEVER take responsibility for the sexual disaster that will become. Women KNOW men have no long term use for sluts, and that directly affects her ability to get cash and prizes from men in divorce, or with social tools like only fans so they all pretend to be innocent virgins.

Women have ALWAYS cuckolded any man they are with, and they will ALWAYS lie about it publicly to ensure everyone believes they a perfect angels.

So NO, it will never become "common" or "socially acceptable" because no woman wants to deal with that curtain being pulled back.

Cuckolding, no matter what flavor will NEVER become socially accepted because it would cost women their sexual monopoly.

Females, of every race have been cuckolding men for centuries in every culture and in every society. The chastity belt was invented because women lack self control because they are not capable of controlling their sexual urges, and they are not capable of tribal or racial loyalty so any male who came along and got them wet was all took to get their their panties off, just like it is today. While things may be different today with all the technology, female nature has not changed at all which is why women will always lie about how many men they have been with, so cuckolding would cause a whole lot of social problems beginning with paternity fraud. Women don't care about lying about who the biological parent is, but men have a huge problem with that because men ARE TRIBAL and that makes them LOYAL to their tribe/race which are concepts females simply cant comprehend because they evolved specifically to not have those traits. When a rival army invaded the women became brood mares, and those who refused were killed, so any woman who claims to be "loyal" or "not that kind of girl" is a liar, because she will cheat on whoever she is with if the opportunity presents itself and she can improve her social status.

If cuckolding became socially accepted, or a normal practice there wouldn't be any women left alive because the violent men who lack self control would beat them to death for cheating or getting knocked up by some other dude and women know this, and women will NEVER take responsibility for the sexual disaster that will become. Women KNOW men have no long term use for sluts, and that directly affects her ability to get cash and prizes from men in divorce, or with social tools like only fans so they all pretend to be innocent virgins.

Women have ALWAYS cuckolded any man they are with, and they will ALWAYS lie about it publicly to ensure everyone believes they a perfect angels.

So NO, it will never become "common" or "socially acceptable" because no woman wants to deal with that curtain being pulled back.
You have stated my exact thoughts.

I can say this married Asian wives to Asian men are the new picking grounds if you are a black guy...I'm white and my wife is Asian but ALL her married to Asian guy friends have in the past three years gone for it with a black guy...usually coworker.

If you are a black guy the keys are don't be to forward and pushy ( very important ) ...let her know you are VERY interested but you know it will never happen ....compliment her on how good looking she is .....tell her she's hot...and tell her you think her race whatever it is Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Philippine has the prettiest girls on earth...and you like her race only....they hate each other......tell her you want a what ever race she is as a girlfriend.

BE PERSISTANT MAJOR KEY....she will come around

She will come to you after you show her complete interest....she will....but you have to show her you like and want her ONLY her and not any other girls at work ....trust me this is huge....persistence will show her that

Back