Do you support african male imigration to europe?

Yes and no,any high level of immigration have their own challenges,the own pro and con,is not so easy ,this man's they are coming to a different world with the own social behaviour,traditions,religion etc etc,so I can't welcome all my brother to EU,some yes but not many.
Plus Africa need their own man's because for the white women black man can be more a sexual pleasure,desire,wish,fantasy,for black women we're the sons,the uncles,the dads,the family and they need us.
Sorry for my English writing if I make any mistake.

I love seeing this kind of mixing going on. Sure, the "open borders" mantra can become crazy (I don't think just everybody can move anywhere they want, whenever they want) but the cultural and erotic opportunities African migration opens to Europe are very exciting to consider. So many cute new interracial couples in places where they wouldn't have been possible or likely before. I also think Europe's eager embrace of Africans can have a reciprocal influence on encouraging Americans to mix with new enthusiasm.

It's not about a total extinction of one form of culture or another, but a progression beyond racism and certain old norms that have outlived their usefulness for the world. And there is definitely something very fit and attractive about mixed-black Scandinavians and Germans and Slavs. The 20th century in Europe was a very dark time, from which depressiveness has never really shaken off. Both because of guilty conscience and a kind of European neuroticism. A steady stream of African immigration, with genetic mixing and cultural hybridization on the receiving end, could make Europe a more healthy, cheerful, colorful place again. A kind of northern Brazil! I think this would be very positive for everyone.

I love seeing this kind of mixing going on. Sure, the "open borders" mantra can become crazy (I don't think just everybody can move anywhere they want, whenever they want) but the cultural and erotic opportunities African migration opens to Europe are very exciting to consider. So many cute new interracial couples in places where they wouldn't have been possible or likely before. I also think Europe's eager embrace of Africans can have a reciprocal influence on encouraging Americans to mix with new enthusiasm.

It's not about a total extinction of one form of culture or another, but a progression beyond racism and certain old norms that have outlived their usefulness for the world. And there is definitely something very fit and attractive about mixed-black Scandinavians and Germans and Slavs. The 20th century in Europe was a very dark time, from which depressiveness has never really shaken off. Both because of guilty conscience and a kind of European neuroticism. A steady stream of African immigration, with genetic mixing and cultural hybridization on the receiving end, could make Europe a more healthy, cheerful, colorful place again. A kind of northern Brazil! I think this would be very positive for everyone.
You might want to see what’s happening in turkey as we speak. Complete removal of gates and full flood of Syrian immigrants flooding into Europe. This is not a good thing. Greece will have a complete economic collapse. From there on the Muslim group will move north east through Europe and completely destroy everything in their path

You might want to see what’s happening in turkey as we speak. Complete removal of gates and full flood of Syrian immigrants flooding into Europe. This is not a good thing. Greece will have a complete economic collapse. From there on the Muslim group will move north east through Europe and completely destroy everything in their path
I didn't say I support radical open borders, and we're not talking about Middle Easterners but Africans. Anyway, I don't think there are enough Syrians in the world to "destroy everything in their path" even if they wanted to and everyone else decided to let them. I'm not opposed to Europeans controlling their borders, I'm just supporting selective and generous admission of Africans. If you don't agree then so be it. I happen to think there are many positives about it. But your doomsday scenario seems pretty hysterical.

Racism in Eastern Europe is rising since the last decade. Conservative or nationalist parties are nurtering racism and Xenophobia
A lot of African Blacks are facing tough times in countries like Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic.
It's hard for them to find jobs over there
Traveling to any country is a a right endorsed by the Geneva convention and the universal declaration of Human rights

Seriously. What’s the point . It will be like it will be . What matters in the end is that as much as possible white women / girls get fucked by Black / Arabic Male . I do support mass immigration to Europe . If legal or not doesn’t matter . The regret comes later . So let’s enjoy for now the fucking games 💪

What like locusts?...Get real!

Immigration, yes providing there are humanitarian reasons, not economic. AND just men?? Totally sexist. Men, Women and children.

Yes we all have wishes. But in fact. Who is coming. The youngest and strongest . Family is waiting at home . So if only young strong man are coming what Gina happen. The fuck every white girl what is available. Has nothing to do with being a sexist. Just the truth. As soon as they knock up a girl they have a right to stay . Good motivation. Don’t you think so ?

Back