Do you still love your husband?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE MY HUSBAND MORE THAN EVER, what we have and field for each other is something I know I can not have and will never have with any other guy.
I get what all of the women are saying. You are getting what you want. And you could very well still love your husband. But let me ask this question. If your husband came to you and said he wanted black women from now on. What would think about that? Would you be ok with that? Just curious.

A very big part of this lifestyle for us is, his 100% commitment to monogamy, and if I want, periods of celibacy for him.
Its part of what made this lifestyle interesting to me in the first place, he offered it, its how he sold the benefits to me and in 13 years, he hasn’t once tried to re-negotiate it or move the goal posts. He can masturbate to images of other women all he likes, but his penis goes nowhere near a real woman other than me?
We are still very happy with this agreement 13 years on.

A very big part of this lifestyle for us is, his 100% commitment to monogamy, and if I want, periods of celibacy for him.
Its part of what made this lifestyle interesting to me in the first place, he offered it, its how he sold the benefits to me and in 13 years, he hasn’t once tried to re-negotiate it or move the goal posts. He can masturbate to images of other women all he likes, but his penis goes nowhere near a real woman other than me?
Your devotion to each other is inspirational

Oh, ok. I understand. If it works for you guys hey. Who am I to question that? And I won't. I'm just shocked a man can agree to those terms. Lol. I get swingers where both mates play. But hey-- I guess that's what makes us dominant in the bedroom. Lol. I don't like to share. Lol.

Oh, ok. I understand. If it works for you guys hey. Who am I to question that? And I won't. I'm just shocked a man can agree to those terms. Lol. I get swingers where both mates play. But hey-- I guess that's what makes us dominant in the bedroom. Lol. I don't like to share. Lol.

Ten by 6, I feel you....there is no way I’m having you fuck my girlfriend. I’m 8x6.5, which is well endowed and feel really comfortable about what I have to offer, but I couldn’t watch my girlfriend react to another man the way she reacts to me.

This is why, this is one of the most fascinating thing I’ve ever experienced.

10x6, here is the unbelievable thing about this lifestyle. It’s the men that are begging their girlfriends and wives to be fucked by BBC (knowing they will outfuck them). Their spouses are literally fighting them not to do it and then they are like “ok, I’ll do it for you” and then they get it and it’s like the first time someone took crack. They are in another world......they get hooked.

What’s crazy is that men in this lifestyle have this double edge sword feeling of jealously, inadequacy, shame, embarrassment on one side And feelings of intense sexual arousal on the other. This feeling is stronger than them preparing to fuck their wife.

The intensity of seeing their wife fucked by BBC is greater than them fucking their wife. It’s crazy

If I could do this again, I would want to study this lifestyle in school.....I’d get straight A’s

I’m not passing any judgment. This lifestyle is so counterintuitive and fucks with rational thought.

I’ve talked to a lot of men about this and they take pride and pleasure in knowing they allow their wife to experience the greatest sex of their life and they will take care of all of their other needs. I just hope that this brings them closer to their wife. I just think it’s hard to get closer and more intimate when you are thinking about Jerome, Lawrence, Al B Sure, and Pretty Ricky.

beautiful statement it truly illustrates what we cucks want for our wives with our sacrifice to their needs and want's

Well said, but what are you cucks getting out of this. What is your women sacrificing for the one’s they love. This kind of marriage looks more like a queen/servant set up than a partnership where both parties need to sacrifice needs and wants to help each other get what they want.

Of course they do ... they're getting their cake and eating it too ... family support while they go fuck around. Nice arrangement!
..... I wonder how many of these ladies would STILL love their husbands IF their hubbies started seeing other women and having sex with them?
Women tend to NOT like sharing their men with other women. But, a little reality check or KARMA would be most beneficial as a reminder of them favorable arrangement they have.
funny old world we live in they all profess love for hubbies but just don't want sex with them
go figure
but I can talk it's exactly what i have wanted all my married life with ex wife and current one.

Well said, but what are you cucks getting out of this. What is your women sacrificing for the one’s they love. This kind of marriage looks more like a queen/servant set up than a partnership where both parties need to sacrifice needs and wants to help each other get what they want.
I would get the satisfaction of her getting her pleasure from a good fucking as I been impotent for15 year's and cannot perform
just because I go without there is no need for her too.

funny old world we live in they all profess love for hubbies but just don't want sex with them
go figure
but I can talk it's exactly what i have wanted all my married life with ex wife and current one.

Little, you said this is something you wanted all your life.....were you into able to perform sexually at an early age....

go figure
If its exactly what YOU want, no harm, no foul, right? But most married men (the ones who still desire having sex occasionally) aren't going to go with the celibacy routine ... I know THIS ONE wouldn't.

You're right! The cuck husband has to sacrifice everything for his queen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back