Do you still love your husband?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my husband but I also don't love him if that makes sense. He treats me great but I have never been completely in love with him.I have always been more into black men and he didn't understand this when we got married, and i ended up cheating on him with my ex bf and got caught and that's how he found out. He left me for a few months but ended up coming back and we spoke about it a lot and basically i let him know that black men were going to be in my life I cant change that and he semi accepted it. So yes I do love him but don't.
wow, so you lied to him about your true feelings when you married him, cheated on him and then told him he has to accept the lie that you hid? Just horrible

Are the feelings still the same? Do you think of him as lesser in any regards?
I have been in the lifestyle longer than most of the people here have been alive. I have never had a woman want to leave her husband for me. There have been several women over the years that were a bit demanding at the onset but the lust diminished over the first couple of months. Being discrete was paramount, it was important their husbands not find out. I have heard many times over the years what a great provider, husband and/or ******* their spouse is. I don't recall anyone in the group getting divorced. I have felt that I was a hobby of sorts for some of the women. Their family life and encounters with me are strictly separated and it is obvious where the priorities are

Talking about a subject like, do you still love ❤️ your husband, or your wife?

To love someone, you put your wife/ husband first before yourself or needs, and you no longer live for yourself but for him/ her, without rules or conditions.

That’s why I want you to think about your day-to-day life. Think about the people you work with, the people you email with, or even the people you might Facebook with each day.

Is every relationship you have… whether it’s online or offline… aboveboard? Are your motives in each relationship pure?

I think most couples here living in a lustful relationship, and NOT love ❤️..... lol ?.

Of course they do ... they're getting their cake and eating it too ... family support while they go fuck around. Nice arrangement!
..... I wonder how many of these ladies would STILL love their husbands IF their hubbies started seeing other women and having sex with them?
Women tend to NOT like sharing their men with other women. But, a little reality check or KARMA would be most beneficial as a reminder of them favorable arrangement they have.
I'm guessing that a fair percentage of women wouldn't care all that much if their husbands started seeing other women. It would give the wives more opportunity to bed her fav black man... or to become a total slut for a lot of black men. Hubby would be happy. Wife would be deliriously over the top happy.

Short answer: Yes, because love is not just lust.
Long answer: Our love has deepened just in the first 2.5 weeks of being in the lifestyle. It's a win-win-win situation (bull get's good new pussy, wife get's the best fuck, cuck get's the best orgasms, too). It's just like they say, we are living the feelings of the first months of our relationship again: Being especially kind and tender with each other (cuck because of the competition situation, both because of focusing on each other‘s bodies), communicating our feelings and desires all of the time, renewing our sex lives.
For our lady, it's not about sex alone. She wouldn't have gone so far without admiring and desiring the person fucking her long before she saw him first. So, there are feelings for another man, too, but that doesn't mean a lack of love for her husband! „Love is the only thing that grows when you are sharing it.“ The only problem for the cuck is giving up time with her spending with her lover exclusively, but there will be solutions like there are for so many other couples.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back