Do you squirt when you're cervix is hit right?

Ladies, would love to hear you're experience or what actually makes you squirt most. Is it deep penetration with your cervix getting it good or is mostly from Gspot or clit stimulation?

My wife goes crazy with deep penetration pressing her cervix. With her bull's huge cock of course. My tiny penis can not even touch her cervix.

Before being a cuckold husband I had sex with a co-worker. She didn't need deep penetration (my tiny cock can not deep penetrate any woman) she could squirt by stimulating her clit and her G-spot. So, it was easy for me to drive her crazy.

My wife and my co-worker are two completely different cases. I can not make my wife climax with my tiny penis, that's why she prefers to have sex wwith her bull instead with me.

Can squirt multiple times with g- spot or clit stimulation. Personally I’ve never found anything exciting or enjoyable about someone trying to put their cock that deep. To each their own but it doesn’t take 8 or 10 inches to make a woman squirt. Now girth is another story !

Can squirt multiple times with g- spot or clit stimulation. Personally I’ve never found anything exciting or enjoyable about someone trying to put their cock that deep. To each their own but it doesn’t take 8 or 10 inches to make a woman squirt. Now girth is another story !
Nice! I have girth for sure

I had a tiny girlfriend, only about 4’10” and 90 lbs n my early 20s, I loved watching her fuck a black guy that lived in her apartment building, he was long and extremely thick, like a fucking baseball bat lol. She always started coming when he started hitting her cervix and told me she loved it. She eventually broke up with me to be with him, which was the best thing that had ever happened to me. They got married and have 2 ******* now, she’s still a hot tiny blonde, and he’s still 12 years older than her.

Oh wow, a lesson in biology is needed here lol. I guarantee thats not the cervix that's being hit that gives you a sensation of deep pleasure. What's happening there is he's hitting your posterior fornix. Your cervix moves out of the way when properly aroused. If he's hitting your cervix then you're not aroused enough and by the way, if he did hit your cervix, you'd know about it. It's very uncomfortable/painful.

Oh wow, a lesson in biology is needed here lol. I guarantee thats not the cervix that's being hit that gives you a sensation of deep pleasure. What's happening there is he's hitting your posterior fornix. Your cervix moves out of the way when properly aroused. If he's hitting your cervix then you're not aroused enough and by the way, if he did hit your cervix, you'd know about it. It's very uncomfortable/painful.
Okay, I wasn’t sure if the term but that’s what she said so I didn’t know. Thanks

It is definitely a special feeling when a dick is big and push deep inside me. As it hit spots only big dick can I am more and more wet and it is so much pleasure that any pain is only more

Back