Do you prefer to have your lovers finish in you rather than on you?

I don't know why some men want spunk over he pubic mound, I hate it when she comes home after some guy has pulled out and done that Sammy does also she loves it in her and feel warmth and the twitch /pulse of his cock but its amazing how many seem pull out at last minute and do just that for me its got be unloaded deep in her for max effect/pleasure

I had a bull for a while that would pull out as he was cumming. He would make me hold myself open and spurt all over my held open pussy lips. Then when my husband would lick me clean it was sure that he got it all over his face and if he got to fuck me afterwords, it was my husband's cock that was forsing my bull's sperm deep inside my womb.

Listen to me the very all important creamy nutt that comes out of my cock is a MY DECiSion!... because that ending was part of the beginning of fucking you 2 hours ago,I made up my mind how I wanted to explode on her and my fantasies are detailed and specific.
Once again the pussy is there for my needs ,desires to play out my fantasies she is used as the Muse to bring sexual fun I see played out from my first attraction to her. Plus,plus it's part of ur punishment to forfeit your lustful desires for mine (biblical) reasons 1_2* why it's a mute point.
And reason 3# is when I've earned the words,the key words from her on mouth thru my performance ",honey I see u can fuck me so whenever you want the pussy just come take it u don't have to ask me I'm here for your needs"...she has submitted to my way of fucking.
Now at this anything that SHE WANTS SEXUALLY that doesn't come from my head,ie;food,toys, position, angles, location,rp,.... etc..she has to earn in a game,act,chore,favor whatever.
Until then where she wants nutt don't matter and for a woman says,"I'm happy when your happy dear,I get off by making you happy dear"...makes it another mute point and reason 4#.
So take dick,bust nutts, scream and follow orders sluts....if it's something you want EARN IT....???...ILL nutt wherever you want...just beg

Listen to me the very all important creamy nutt that comes out of my cock is a MY DECiSion!... because that ending was part of the beginning of fucking you 2 hours ago,I made up my mind how I wanted to explode on her and my fantasies are detailed and specific.
Once again the pussy is there for my needs ,desires to play out my fantasies she is used as the Muse to bring sexual fun I see played out from my first attraction to her. Plus,plus it's part of ur punishment to forfeit your lustful desires for mine (biblical) reasons 1_2* why it's a mute point.
And reason 3# is when I've earned the words,the key words from her on mouth thru my performance ",honey I see u can fuck me so whenever you want the pussy just come take it u don't have to ask me I'm here for your needs"...she has submitted to my way of fucking.
Now at this point , anything that SHE WANTS SEXUALLY that doesn't come from my head,ie;food,toys, position, angles, location,rp,.... etc..she has to earn in a game,act,chore,favor whatever.
Until then where she wants nutt don't matter and for a woman says,"I'm happy when your happy dear,I get off by making you happy dear"...makes it another mute point and reason 4#.
So take dick,bust nutts, scream and follow orders sluts....if it's something you want ? EARN IT....???...ILL nutt wherever you want...just beg
IMG_20190403_232523.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190403_232401.jpg
    IMG_20190403_232401.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 9272c7fd-919e-4682-91ed-e361baddf8f9.mp4
    1.4 MB
Now at this anything that SHE WANTS SEXUALLY that doesn't come from my head,ie;food,toys, position, angles, location,rp,.... etc..she has to earn in a game,act,chore,favor whatever.
So take dick,bust nutts, scream and follow orders sluts....if it's something you want EARN IT....???...ILL nutt wherever you want...just beg
Interesting thoughts but in the real world its always the person with the pussy who decides;)

Interesting thoughts but in the real world its always the person with the pussy who decides;)
And the honest answer in my sex world is women win 25% of cum battling, remember NO 2 PEOPLE GET OFF THE SAME WAY.....no 2 women rub or dig into there cunts the same way nor men jerk the same way to get off the same .
And I need to get off in a way where my way becomes the norm....but your right in others real world of sex the pussy wins 90%.....the time

Back