Do you prefer to have your lovers finish in you rather than on you?

Depends on my mood and the situation. If I know the guys safe then I'll ALWAYS want the first load down my throat! The second which will hopefully take a little longer and will either be DEEP in my pussy or my ass. That said, sometimes I just love watching that big black hose spray rope after rope of hot chocolate cream on me!! I love licking it off my fingers when he's done and REALLY LOVE how quickly they get HARD for me again!!!

Depends on my mood and the situation. If I know the guys safe then I'll ALWAYS want the first load down my throat! The second which will hopefully take a little longer and will either be DEEP in my pussy or my ass. That said, sometimes I just love watching that big black hose spray rope after rope of hot chocolate cream on me!! I love licking it off my fingers when he's done and REALLY LOVE how quickly they get HARD for me again!!!
:))))))))))))))))

!!!!!!!!! yes...................

Back