Do you prefer to have your lovers finish in you rather than on you?

I prefer in me, of course, but I also don't do one night stands or meet for sex sessions. I have known all the men I have been with well enough to know they are clean. So, that being said, I like to look them in the eyes and/or be kissing passionately when they are finishing inside of me!

Attachments

• 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Dmirror.jpg
    Dmirror.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
I thought sex with my black lover was great before when we used condoms. But now that I'm on the pill and we aren't using them anymore, there is truly no going back. The sex is so much more intense... I love feeling him cum as deeply as possible, and then keeping him inside me after he's done, milking him for all he's worth. It is the most natural (and greatest) sensation in the world to be taken completely by a big, strong man with a big black cock.

I prefer it when a guy finishes inside me, turns me on a lot more. At the swinging club we used originally, the men used condoms and just wasnt the same, almost felt like i was 'cheating' at this lifestyle. When a guy finishes inside you it gives me a really satisfying feeling and i know the guy is content.
I agree wholeheartedly, it's such a good feeling knowing a hot wife is filled with your cum, it's a unique connection

Back