Do you like to be there when she's with a bull?

I definately respect that. Being completely honest i would love to have a rule set more like that. Our bull isnt pushy at all it just more that hes not comfortable and is more likely to flake if he doesnt feel right. Hes a great guy and i respect him alot so its more that i keep patience with him because both my gf and i prefer him. It also has alot to do with my gf being super introverted. The thought of meeting new people terrifies her to death. It took several years for her to meet this bull face to face but theyve been only friends for a LONG time. I cant very well expect her to go through a list when it took almost a decade to come face to face with a person shes been regularly talking to for the same amount of time. If i want her to do this for me i have be willing to wait until situations are right. I feel were on a good pace though. He wasnt comfortable with me watching but he had no problem openly pleasing her with me more or less present either. Plus i dont absolutely need to be there. I get off on just the story and the knowledge that it happens. I absolutely want more then that but it still makes for a hot time when were having sex and im hearing all about her time with him.

OK, I understand where you're at. You already have him, so you just need to work with it. When I said, "list," I wasn't suggesting that you intimidate her by showing her a list. I just meant that you could find a different person.
For some husbands, they will need to find a guy who isn't camera shy. So I think that type of thing should just either be put in their profile, or at least the question should be asked in the first couple of messages.

I think the best person to solve your dilemma, is your wife. What if your wife said to the bull, "Do you mind if my husband licks my pussy first and gets me ready for you to fuck me?" I doubt that would be a deal breaker for the bull. Then if the bull politely stands back and waits, while hubby is licking you, your wife can say to him, "Um, what are you doing, Tom? Your black cock isn't going to suck itself. Get the fuck over here!" :)

Just a thought.

OK, I understand where you're at. You already have him, so you just need to work with it. When I said, "list," I wasn't suggesting that you intimidate her by showing her a list. I just meant that you could find a different person.
For some husbands, they will need to find a guy who isn't camera shy. So I think that type of thing should just either be put in their profile, or at least the question should be asked in the first couple of messages.

I think the best person to solve your dilemma, is your wife. What if your wife said to the bull, "Do you mind if my husband licks my pussy first and gets me ready for you to fuck me?" I doubt that would be a deal breaker for the bull. Then if the bull politely stands back and waits, while hubby is licking you, your wife can say to him, "Um, what are you doing, Tom? Your black cock isn't going to suck itself. Get the fuck over here!" :)

Just a thought.
I completely understand what you meant i just kinda sucked at responding to it. With her though a list constitutes a single person she doesnt know. When we started here she had intended to be more outgoing but its just not her. She doesnt really want to meet anyone new. Shes only comfortable with some one she already knows and feels she can trust. She avoids any and all efforts to meeting new people. ( need to update my profile).

As for the dilemma i like the idea and i appreciate the advice and will see if maybe i can work something like out for our next visit. Thanks :)

I am always there. She tried it alone and said it's to much like cheating.

I know exactly what you mean, and I agree with that. Many people from outside the lifestyle really do think all of this is cheating, even if you are there. If the teacher gives the students permission to cheat on the test, and they do, is it really cheating? lol

Bob: How was your weekend, Steve?
Steve: It was fucking awesome! Lisa cheated on me with another guy!
Bob: What the fuck?! She screwed another guy behind your back?
Steve: ******* no! I would never tolerate that crap. I was watching the whole time. :)

My wife prefers I'm there. She says it turns her on knowing how much I enjoy watching her. She surprised me the other day. It's been a few months since she's hooked up with anyone. When she came home she immediately jumped in the shower and told me after her shower she wanted to "just chill out for a couple hours." I was a little suspect but didn't really think much of it. But after she came out wearing one of my T-shirts with a G-string underneath I thought for sure she was up to something. After all it was early afternoon and earlier that day she said she wanted to do something like go see a movie or hang out by the pool after she got home. The doorbell rang and I said "I knew it." Sure enough it was one of her guys she's fucked in the past. We talked for a few minutes and since his time was limited (he's married) she said "take your clothes off so I can suck your dick." He was sitting in a chair while she gave him a BJ. She then mounted him with her back to him and rode him for a few minutes. She turned around to get on top of him but it was a little snug that way. I suggested we go to the room. They went at it, I kissed her some then fucked her from behind while she sucked his dick. Then he started fucking her from behind and this is what I love...The sounds and the look on her face is priceless. She was screaming my name as she was having a huge orgasm. So yes I like being there!!

Last edited:
I completely understand what you meant i just kinda sucked at responding to it. With her though a list constitutes a single person she doesnt know. When we started here she had intended to be more outgoing but its just not her. She doesnt really want to meet anyone new. Shes only comfortable with some one she already knows and feels she can trust. She avoids any and all efforts to meeting new people. ( need to update my profile).

As for the dilemma i like the idea and i appreciate the advice and will see if maybe i can work something like out for our next visit. Thanks :)

If you haven't cum across her yet, you should really check out shy girl on this site. :)

My wife prefers I'm there. She says it turns her on knowing how much I enjoy watching her. She surprised me the other day. It's been a few months since she's hooked up with anyone. When she came home she immediately jumped in the shower and told me after her shower she wanted to "just chill out for a couple hours." I was a little suspect but didn't really think much of it. But after she came out wearing one of my T-shirts with a G-string underneath I thought for sure she was up to something. After all it was early afternoon and earlier that day she said she wanted to do something like go see a movie or hang out by the pool after she got home. The doorbell rang and I said "I knew it." Sure enough it was one of her guys she's fucked in the past. We talked for a few minutes and since his time was limited (he's married) she said "take your clothes off so I can suck your dick." He was sitting in a chair while she gave him a BJ. She then mounted him with her back to him and rode him for a few minutes. She turned around to get on top of him but it was a little snug that way. I suggested we go to the room. They went at it, I kissed her some then fucked her from behind while she sucked his dick. Then he started fucking her from behind and this is what I love...The sounds and the look on her face is priceless. She was screaming my name as she was having a huge orgasm. So yes I like being there!!

Well, I'm just glad she screamed your name and not his. That would have been bad etiquette. She sucked his cock and fucked him, but somehow you got some credit. That's awesome. )

I too prefer my husband present. I love him watching me. It is so hot to look at him while I am being taken.

I also love him showing me off and prepping me for my lover.

One fantasy is for him go down on me afterwards.

Once he went down on me while I sucked a black friend to completion and then I kissed him. I still get off thinking about that

I too prefer my husband present. I love him watching me. It is so hot to look at him while I am being taken.

I also love him showing me off and prepping me for my lover.

One fantasy is for him go down on me afterwards.

Once he went down on me while I sucked a black friend to completion and then I kissed him. I still get off thinking about that

Completion is good for the guy, and good for your dress. :)

Reactions: knc
I can see a husband not wanting to be there for jealousy reasons, but I can also see why he might not want to be there, so he can experience the anticipation.

And for the ladies: Which way do you prefer it, and why?

It's not fair to post a question and not answer it yourself, so I'll throw my two cents in.

I would want hubby there to keep reassuring me that this is a good thing. Then my mind could let go and enjoy it. But I also think I would feed off of his excitement.
We are open to both for various reasons, depending on situation.

With us, the bulls don't make the rules, we do. Whether I want to just watch or join in, that's my call. I hope I'm not sounding harsh, and this is not about you, it's about the pushy bulls. I'm not saying your bull is like that, he could just be shy. If a guy says he's interested, but he wants her alone, we just thank him for his time and move on down the list. :)
Damn right. This our thing. We are the producer, writer, & director. The bull is just an actor playing a role that we wrote for him.

Damn right. This our thing. We are the producer, writer, & director. The bull is just an actor playing a role that we wrote for him.

I would like the idea of my husband reaching in our toy drawer and saying:

"Baby, do you want one of these, or do you want me to make a quick call?"

These guys would be nothing but toys for me.

I talked her into giving a guy that we just met in a bar, a hand job. I can't imagine not being there to see it.

I travel often, and love it when I get a surprise text from my wife...a pic of her sucking a fat cock, or a guy taking a pic of her hot ass. The surprise of knowing my "sweet wife" is being a slut for big cock while I'm away turns me on..especially if I get those pics while i'm with clients and can't respond or react in any way..I love it

When ever possible, I like when my husband is there. I just feel more slutty with him watching. But if he can't be there and we know and trust the guy, then I'll fuck solo.

I would be. If I had a significant other. But only if she "approved" and said ok. She would also have to approve my fetish. If not I would stop and see what other we both could feel comfortable with.

Back