Do you like to be there when she's with a bull?

I can see a husband not wanting to be there for jealousy reasons, but I can also see why he might not want to be there, so he can experience the anticipation.

And for the ladies: Which way do you prefer it, and why?

It's not fair to post a question and not answer it yourself, so I'll throw my two cents in.

I would want hubby there to keep reassuring me that this is a good thing. Then my mind could let go and enjoy it. But I also think I would feed off of his excitement.

I adore seeing it, wanting her, waiting throbbing for her, but both of us wanting her stud to be with her for a long session, too, looking at her with affection and desire, make her enjoy giving her sweets to him, playfully knowing i want them, but making me wait til later, knowing il be DYING for her by the time its time for us to have fun! And who can deny, IR is gorgeous, but when the woman wants alone time, she should have it without guilt trips and everyting. Should be about her pleasure FIRST :)

I adore seeing it, wanting her, waiting throbbing for her, but both of us wanting her stud to be with her for a long session, too, looking at her with affection and desire, make her enjoy giving her sweets to him, playfully knowing i want them, but making me wait til later, knowing il be DYING for her by the time its time for us to have fun! And who can deny, IR is gorgeous, but when the woman wants alone time, she should have it without guilt trips and everyting. Should be about her pleasure FIRST :)

I agree. If she needs her alone time, then she should have it. But I was wondering more about what you would like, and now I know. Thanks. :)

I much prefer hubby being there, I play by myself occasionally, but find it so much hotter when hubbys there on our 'special nights'.
To see hubby's excited face, to be kissing a guy, undressing, talking about naughty things, fucking the guy while hubby watches, such a turn on! And of course the licking out while it's still warm and fresh!

I much prefer hubby being there, I play by myself occasionally, but find it so much hotter when hubbys there on our 'special nights'.
To see hubby's excited face, to be kissing a guy, undressing, talking about naughty things, fucking the guy while hubby watches, such a turn on! And of course the licking out while it's still warm and fresh!
Mmmmm...yes!!! so good that his excitement and desire for u makes the sex all the hotter for u and lover!

Mmmmm...yes!!! so good that his excitement and desire for u makes the sex all the hotter for u and lover!
Definitely! And I have to admire the lovers who don't seem phased by a woman's husband watching, they seem turned on even more, enjoying fucking me while hubby sits there. Even one guy asking him to pass him some cream so he can turn me over and fuck my ass!

I understand that people like it different ways, and I too would want hubby there. Having said that, I've seen some very hot videos of where hubby is helping her get ready for her, "date."
Like when the hubby picks out the panties she will be wearing. I guess that would be fun for me if we were just role playing. One video that was really hot was when the lady was almost out the door and then hubby stops her. I was wondering what happened. She had forgotten to put her hotwife anklet on. He put it on for her. I think I came instantly. :)

Definitely! And I have to admire the lovers who don't seem phased by a woman's husband watching, they seem turned on even more, enjoying fucking me while hubby sits there. Even one guy asking him to pass him some cream so he can turn me over and fuck my ass![/QUOTE
Mmmm, so nice, the helping, dont you think? Did hubby give him the lubriacant, or put it on you for him, or?

I understand that people like it different ways, and I too would want hubby there. Having said that, I've seen some very hot videos of where hubby is helping her get ready for her, "date."
Like when the hubby picks out the panties she will be wearing. I guess that would be fun for me if we were just role playing. One video that was really hot was when the lady was almost out the door and then hubby stops her. I was wondering what happened. She had forgotten to put her hotwife anklet on. He put it on for her. I think I came instantly. :)
YES!!! "Help make me sexy as i can be, and enjoy the delicious, LONG wait while im out, until i come home late tonight!"

YES!!! "Help make me sexy as i can be, and enjoy the delicious, LONG wait while im out, until i come home late tonight!"

The dialog in those movies is usually pretty good, because that's the whole point of the video.

Wife: Do you think Tony will like these red panties?
Hubby: No, but that's a good thing.
Wife: How is that a good thing.
Hubby: Because if he doesn't like them, he's more likely to take them off.
Wife: Oh, trust me, they're coming off one way or the other.
Hubby: Why not just let him have them as a souvenir?
Wife: You need to make up your mind. I thought you wanted me to bring YOU back a special souvenir.
Hubby: I most certainly hope you do.
Wife: That's probably not going to work well without panties on.

I'm trying to find the video. Sometimes those videos are hotter than the actual action.

The dialog in those movies is usually pretty good, because that's the whole point of the video.

Wife: Do you think Tony will like these red panties?
Hubby: No, but that's a good thing.
Wife: How is that a good thing.
Hubby: Because if he doesn't like them, he's more likely to take them off.
Wife: Oh, trust me, they're coming off one way or the other.
Hubby: Why not just let him have them as a souvenir?
Wife: You need to make up your mind. I thought you wanted me to bring YOU back a special souvenir.
Hubby: I most certainly hope you do.
Wife: That's probably not going to work well without panties on.

I'm trying to find the video. Sometimes those videos are hotter than the actual action.
I agree....and love the ideas stuff like that gives me. Jennifer was getting out of the shower and getting ready, she had a pair of stockings laid out, and when she went to reach for them, i said 'let me,baby', and she smiled and satdown on the bed, so i knelt, kissed her little foot, and told her i loved her even though she was getting sexy for him not me, and BECAUSE she was getting sexy for him, and because i love her no matter what, and we both enjoyed me rolling her silk stockings up her legs, and me straightening them, so the seams would look nice.....forher lover

I can see a husband not wanting to be there for jealousy reasons, but I can also see why he might not want to be there, so he can experience the anticipation.

And for the ladies: Which way do you prefer it, and why?

It's not fair to post a question and not answer it yourself, so I'll throw my two cents in.

I would want hubby there to keep reassuring me that this is a good thing. Then my mind could let go and enjoy it. But I also think I would feed off of his excitement.
It's actually kinda hard to formulate an opinion on this one. On one hand the anticipation of just knowing what's happening can be arousing in and of itself. While most of the time i am present i often have to allow space for comfort reasons. Would i love to watch every juicy detail? You bet i would but i d get some excitement out of it either way. Our new bull still hasn't hit the level of comfort to let me v watch directly. Hoping the next time we see him i can get a pic or vid and we can evolve from there. I feel most cucks would rather watch. Jealousy really doesn't play a part in it for me. I want her to have great sex. I know she loves me and at the end of the day shes either coming home to me or already there. Nothing to be jealous of

It's actually kinda hard to formulate an opinion on this one. On one hand the anticipation of just knowing what's happening can be arousing in and of itself. While most of the time i am present i often have to allow space for comfort reasons. Would i love to watch every juicy detail? You bet i would but i d get some excitement out of it either way. Our new bull still hasn't hit the level of comfort to let me v watch directly. Hoping the next time we see him i can get a pic or vid and we can evolve from there. I feel most cucks would rather watch. Jealousy really doesn't play a part in it for me. I want her to have great sex. I know she loves me and at the end of the day shes either coming home to me or already there. Nothing to be jealous of

With us, the bulls don't make the rules, we do. Whether I want to just watch or join in, that's my call. I hope I'm not sounding harsh, and this is not about you, it's about the pushy bulls. I'm not saying your bull is like that, he could just be shy. If a guy says he's interested, but he wants her alone, we just thank him for his time and move on down the list. :)

With us, the bulls don't make the rules, we do. Whether I want to just watch or join in, that's my call. I hope I'm not sounding harsh, and this is not about you, it's about the pushy bulls. I'm not saying your bull is like that, he could just be shy. If a guy says he's interested, but he wants her alone, we just thank him for his time and move on down the list. :)
I definately respect that. Being completely honest i would love to have a rule set more like that. Our bull isnt pushy at all it just more that hes not comfortable and is more likely to flake if he doesnt feel right. Hes a great guy and i respect him alot so its more that i keep patience with him because both my gf and i prefer him. It also has alot to do with my gf being super introverted. The thought of meeting new people terrifies her to death. It took several years for her to meet this bull face to face but theyve been only friends for a LONG time. I cant very well expect her to go through a list when it took almost a decade to come face to face with a person shes been regularly talking to for the same amount of time. If i want her to do this for me i have be willing to wait until situations are right. I feel were on a good pace though. He wasnt comfortable with me watching but he had no problem openly pleasing her with me more or less present either. Plus i dont absolutely need to be there. I get off on just the story and the knowledge that it happens. I absolutely want more then that but it still makes for a hot time when were having sex and im hearing all about her time with him.

Back