Do you fuck husbands friends?

I think they get a kick out of fucking a friend's wife more. We have gone to parties and I have told my husband 4 out of 5 if his friends here have fucked me more than twice. And one just last week. That gets hubby hard for the whole visit wondering who, how and where.
oh yeah, of course they do! friends with benefits! 'he's my friend, and i get the benefit of fucking his hot wife.' is what they're thinking!!!! i love the game you and your husband play; leaving him guessing who's fucked you, when and where. i bet you love teasing him, just like he enjoys being teased.
wow! love that story about going to parties and teasing your husband about his friends actually at the party!!! i'm thinking you've even disappeared at those parties to drop to your knees and suck off one or two of his friends, too!

oh yeah, of course they do! friends with benefits! 'he's my friend, and i get the benefit of fucking his hot wife.' is what they're thinking!!!! i love the game you and your husband play; leaving him guessing who's fucked you, when and where. i bet you love teasing him, just like he enjoys being teased.
wow! love that story about going to parties and teasing your husband about his friends actually at the party!!! i'm thinking you've even disappeared at those parties to drop to your knees and suck off one or two of his friends, too!
Or short runs to get something else like another bottle of wine. He has felt between my legs often on the way home hoping to find some leakage or hint of me being naughty.

Do you fuck your husband's friends? If so, does your husband know? Does his friends know your husband knows? How is it in a social setting with your husband and his friends? Is it awkward?

Or better yet, brother in law?

(Doesnt have to be "husband", can be boyfriend)
I’ve had several BF’s who liked to share me with their friends. I don’t know if every girl has this same sort of experience with black guys or is it just me. I’m beginning to think it’s common for black men. My current BF has never asked me to share myself but I’ve actuslky slept with one of his brothers on multiple occasions. I’ve never felt awkward around the men I’ve been shared with because we’ve all been intimate so what’s to feel awkward about? I do feel awkward around the brother when we’re all together because he touches me constantly and I’m afraid his brother will figure it out.

When we first decided to start swinging, we did not know where to start - and then I suggested my good school friend as a second man. My darling thought about it some and then agreed - but with me out of the picture. She said she would not be able to relax with me present. And so this turned into a pattern. I saw a lot of pictures and videos of my wife fucking - (including with 3 of my friends) - but never witnessed it firsthand.

I would like to know more about your local BDSM group, PM please.View attachment 1747462
We have 4 couples and 2 single guys all of the guys are Dom and the wives are subs one is a switch. We try to get together at our place once a month or so. We have a dungeon built in our barn. Other than the once a month meetings we paly together from time to time

I’ve an ongoing thing with one of hubbies friends, happened by accident, no I didn’t slip and fall on him. No hubby does not know and he knows how discrete it has to be. It’s normal when we’re in social settings like nothing is going on at all.
Nice. I find it very erotic cheating with his friends. Leaving him to guess which ones. I love flunting it by saying things like 'it would be easier to figure out which of your friends haven't cum in me, then who have as I have let most of them fuck me'. Stuff like that really turns him on.

When we first decided to start swinging, we did not know where to start - and then I suggested my good school friend as a second man. My darling thought about it some and then agreed - but with me out of the picture. She said she would not be able to relax with me present. And so this turned into a pattern. I saw a lot of pictures and videos of my wife fucking - (including with 3 of my friends) - but never witnessed it firsthand.
That is hot, and I know how she feels. We did an unplanned 3-way after a night of drinks. I really enjoyed the sexual taboo of it all. Yet I wanted to try it without him knowing or envolved. He decided to let me set something up on my own. The first time I cheated on him was so hot! I went to his bff's and had my arms tied down. Then was completely used in the sluttiest way vaginal and anally. This was before I committed to BBC. Hubby knew I was going that night and for hours was young crazy at home! That lead to a very new way of life for us.

I have fucked several of my husbands friends over the years. He arranged most of them for me. I don't really hide the majority of my lovers from him. There have been a few over the years he doesn't know about tho.... We socialize with them and its never been a problem. Even slip away for a quickie at a party on occasion still..
Wow this thread is amazing. I had no idea friend fucking was so huge. I understand why but just kind of thought I was a freek lol.

That is hot, and I know how she feels. We did an unplanned 3-way after a night of drinks. I really enjoyed the sexual taboo of it all. Yet I wanted to try it without him knowing or envolved. He decided to let me set something up on my own. The first time I cheated on him was so hot! I went to his bff's and had my arms tied down. Then was completely used in the sluttiest way vaginal and anally. This was before I committed to BBC. Hubby knew I was going that night and for hours was young crazy at home! That lead to a very new way of life for us.
wow. is that how it started for you? and with your husband's best friend, too!

Back