Do you fuck husbands friends?

It's a game we play he doesn't ask I don't tell. This way I make cheating on him with his friends a piroity. I do think he knows for sure as every time I have, I will tell him I want my ass rimmed that night. Surely he can tell I've been fucked good? Then again I have some gf's that claim their husbands are clueless about them playing around.
Tough for some husbands to tell their wives they want her to be a slut for BBC. Easier to pretend he has no idea she loves fucking black cock. Sooner or later , it becomes obvious. Either she is fucking some black stud often and regularly. Or she dresses like a slut to go out with her girlfriends. ( Who are also fucking BBC ). Then there are times when friends or BBC stop by to visit when husbands are away from home. Eventually, the time comes and he gives permission and maybe reveals his approval too.

Tough for some husbands to tell their wives they want her to be a slut for BBC. Easier to pretend he has no idea she loves fucking black cock. Sooner or later , it becomes obvious. Either she is fucking some black stud often and regularly. Or she dresses like a slut to go out with her girlfriends. ( Who are also fucking BBC ). Then there are times when friends or BBC stop by to visit when husbands are away from home. Eventually, the time comes and he gives permission and maybe reveals his approval too.
Oh I like when his friends visit while he is at work.....for hours lol

Oh I like when his friends visit while he is at work.....for hours lol
Yes. Popular now. Husbands off to work. Lovers stroll in and stay a few hours. Common in more neighborhoods for stayathome wives. Weekends with husbands away playing golf , boating, or at ball game. Lots of really hot videos. Sometimes the wives don't know husbands have cameras watching them

Yes. Popular now. Husbands off to work. Lovers stroll in and stay a few hours. Common in more neighborhoods for stayathome wives. Weekends with husbands away playing golf , boating, or at ball game. Lots of really hot videos. Sometimes the wives don't know husbands have cameras watching them
Hubby has one friend who likes to call him and just 'check in' as he is balls deep in my bum.

It's a game we play he doesn't ask I don't tell. This way I make cheating on him with his friends a piroity. I do think he knows for sure as every time I have, I will tell him I want my ass rimmed that night. Surely he can tell I've been fucked good? Then again I have some gf's that claim their husbands are clueless about them playing around.
love a woman who can keep her husband's friends happy and satisfied

I am sure he taste someone when he rims your beautiful ass baby.

lol. yeah, i bet those guys are overwhelmed by how beautiful you are and getting to enjoy your body and all your holes!
I think they get a kick out of fucking a friend's wife more. We have gone to parties and I have told my husband 4 out of 5 if his friends here have fucked me more than twice. And one just last week. That gets hubby hard for the whole visit wondering who, how and where.

Back