Do you fuck husbands friends?

If my wife wanted to fuck my friends no problem we have role played with different scenarios like that while having sex

I guess that's is why we differ. Black men understand the unwritten rule about fucking friends or homeboyz wives or girlfriends now in saying that fucking a strangers wife or gf is open season. Those aren't your friends but ******* what do I know.

before my wife went black only she had fucked several of my white buddies
Not to say all wives are promiscuous but most want more sex especially today. What is changing / has changed is more sex partners before AND After marraige. More women open to sex now , single or married. If guy is hot , black or white , many women going after sex. Another aspect of sexually equality ?

This is one of those things that if I was asked back in 2013 would I fuck one of hubby's friends, I would have said never in a million years. Wanting to keep it secret and not wanting to embarrass hubby.
Now, the thought of fucking one of his mates totally turns me on! What we do is no longer the big secret it was, many of his friends either know or think we are into swinging. I suspect they have seen my pics and posts on different social media anyway.
Only question is wether to make it obvious or do it discretely.
Keep it secret hun, it's more fun.

Back