Do you fuck husbands friends?

You just can't make this up...

People actually in the lifestyle will most often NEVER fuck with friends, simply because most people are not in to the lifestyle. It's also asking for drama, social ostracization etc. If one person in your surroundings knows, everyone will know. I'm sure there are people that move in circles where more people do it, but generally speaking, this lifestyle is rare.

And here we have a couple of pages with users that claim they fuck all their husbands friends and the husband does not know about it. Besides the obvious moral objections, are we really supposed to believe you can fuck all your husband friends without the husband knowing about... Or that he would know but is fine with your lies...

If either of those are true, your husband has some shitty friends and zero sense self worth. That's not even mentioning the wife...

Last edited:
I would love to have that would fuck my wife but we are in a small area and I am trying to meet new friends that I can approach with the idea

You just can't make this up...

People actually in the lifestyle will most often NEVER fuck with friends, simply because most people are not in to the lifestyle. It's also asking for drama, social ostracization etc. If one person in your surroundings knows, everyone will know. I'm sure there are people that move in circles where more people do it, but generally speaking, this lifestyle is rare.

And here we have a couple of pages with users that claim they fuck all their husbands friends and the husband does not know about it. Besides the obvious moral objections, are we really supposed to believe you can fuck all your husband friends without the husband knowing about... Or that he would know but is fine with your lies...

If either of those are true, your husband has some shitty friends and zero sense self worth. That's not even mentioning the wife...
My hubby knew and I knew he liked it. We just acted as if it wasn't happening, he loves the way they would last after me.

Back