Do you fuck husbands friends?

Three different friends and after all were different. One dropped us as friends, one treated us like we had cheated but still talks to us and the last one fucked her regularly for a couple of years until we lost him in an accident. Looking back she said she would not do my friends again. None of theses were black. The one who dropped us did tell a few mutual friends but we denied and it went away.

This is one of those things that if I was asked back in 2013 would I fuck one of hubby's friends, I would have said never in a million years. Wanting to keep it secret and not wanting to embarrass hubby.
Now, the thought of fucking one of his mates totally turns me on! What we do is no longer the big secret it was, many of his friends either know or think we are into swinging. I suspect they have seen my pics and posts on different social media anyway.
Only question is wether to make it obvious or do it discretely.

I fuck my husbands friends all the time and he does not know!3 of them are black and 2 are white.One time we went camping with all of them and we got my husband ******* and when he ******* I got in their tent and all 5 of them fucked me all night long!!!!Each one of them fuck me behind my husbands back on a very regular basis!Plus I have many regular black lovers that my husband does know about!

I fuck my husbands friends all the time and he does not know!3 of them are black and 2 are white.One time we went camping with all of them and we got my husband ******* and when he ******* I got in their tent and all 5 of them fucked me all night long!!!!Each one of them fuck me behind my husbands back on a very regular basis!Plus I have many regular black lovers that my husband does know about!
That had to be in tents. (intense) lmbo

Do you fuck your husband's friends? If so, does your husband know? Does his friends know your husband knows? How is it in a social setting with your husband and his friends? Is it awkward?

Or better yet, brother in law?

(Doesnt have to be "husband", can be boyfriend)
The first guy my wife ever fucked, other than myself that is, was an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin! I watched, took movies and pics of the whole thing, and written much about it elsewhere on this site. The only thing that caused me some momentary consternation was when Pam gave Edwin his first blow job! Pam was so horny that she not only sucked Edwin dry, she swallowed every droplet! She even had the audacity to let her hot tongue explore every decimetre of Edwin's cock and balls in search of any fallen or missed molecule of his hot cum! Swallow was never something she had ever done for me up until that time and after almost 8 years of marriage! For the curious amongst you, "yes" she has since then extended that service to me! And yes, Edwin is black and extremely well endowed, a fact I kept from Pam prior to their escapade for fear of her backing out and spoiling the day.

I like you

Back