Do you fear of getting caught?

NOt for us. we have kept this part of our lives very secret
I am divorced and it is so much better when you can be comfortable about this lifestyle with your significant other...my old one didn’t like the lifestyle so now I’m divorced searching for a likeminded woman...

For us it's more about keeping the lifestyle a secret. Not just the interracial portion, or that I'm a Sub for two great guy's.... but I can guarantee that very few would understand the Cuckolding of my husband, my Bondage/BDSM kinkiness, much less DP/DVP, or the vocal white filling of an Oreo! There are several guys on the site whom are involved in the same profession, one knows me, a bit risky!

i aint dark about it. I love all women equally but i got a thing for pawgs. Idk something about them. And if anyone tries to make fun of me cause i like to fuck so the fuck what. I love pussy. Lol I feel like most in here are sexually liberared and comfortable with who they are. If your not this site isnt for you. 🤷🏾‍♂️At the same time i dont tell anyone and i do like to keep my regular life private

It is a worry since we both have high profile jobs in a small, rural and conservative area. Hence we are extremely discreet and she makes no public appearances with her bulls. But there is always the possibility of exposure, oh well we enjoy it too much to stop!

With the lifestyle a secret between couples and trying to be anonymous here, do you couples fear of someone knowing about true you? We all have jobs and families and knowing about this dark fantasy is something on your mind??
My wife said it’s best to keep lifestyle out of the work environment.

Exactly! I met my first at the health club I worked at. He kept flirting with me until one day he was leaving right as I was getting off and he asked me out for a *******. I guess his persistence paid off, as I agreed! My hubby was away, so when he asked me to his condo, I figured why the heck not and I've been hooked since!
Lucky man!!

My wife told her two sisters & both BILs that she had a BF. She didn't give any more details.

Being in out 70s, we do not have to worry about parents finding out. Personally, i don't care who knows.

While we were separated back in the 80s, some of my buddies knew about a one of the guys she fucked.

Pete

We actually deleted all our media. I got super nervous!
We are super selective about who we let in this circle! We have rules in place to keep our privacy, no real names are used... EVER! YUP!
Hubby is like a secret agent!
I messed up, but thankfully my coworkers are incredible! I actually turned them, and they are my lil QOS-in-Training squad. My 3 girls!
😍😻😍
We have lil hand signals and *******!😂🤣😂🤣
So my work life is covered!
If our ******* or family found out, We’d be devastated! That would be so weird to explain!
Our Babysitter knows... and she’s the best! She’s not into the lifestyle, but we might convert her yet. She messes with hubby, after an overnight, out!
She asked him, during their “Before she leaves, they 420” break, “are you caged, like right now?”
he said, “yes”
She admitted that she was turned on about it, she’s a lil dom, so she was thinking about asking her BF! I even shared the site!😂🤣😂🤣
Wow, you got it covered, left, right and center!!

Most people in our lives know that my husband and I are non monogamous; family, coworkers, friends. I don't see why it's anything we should be ashamed of, nor do I consider it a "dark secret".
I think that is wonderful! Right now and only a couple of her gfs know but if it was practical to not hide it, I'd be fine with it if she wanted it fully openly

Very, we don’t play near our home for that reason. Would like to keep our private sex lives private. Unfortunately liking any sex out of the traditional roles is looked on poorly by most people and in business

Back