Do you fear of getting caught?

Pico880

Male
From
MA, US
With the lifestyle a secret between couples and trying to be anonymous here, do you couples fear of someone knowing about true you? We all have jobs and families and knowing about this dark fantasy is something on your mind??

At first we were concerned about friends and family finding out. But eventually my uninhibited wife told her friends. Her sister also knew and her mom discovered by accident. None of my family knows and my best friend discovered when he dropped by unexpectedly. Everyone who knows is aware of my shortcomings and why my wife has fuckfriends.

It is a difficult balancing act. For friends, family and our family, we do keep it secret because you can never tell how the person finding out about it will react. But I do love it when Sarah goes out with her bull in public, I have been out with them as well and I am sure our neighbours know, as he has been to our place. It is a big turn on for me.

With the lifestyle a secret between couples and trying to be anonymous here, do you couples fear of someone knowing about true you? We all have jobs and families and knowing about this dark fantasy is something on your mind??
Only because of my job. I’ll get fired on the spot if they find out.

:eek: Yes we have guarded our secret lifestyle, but as with any secret it will inevitably be discovered by someone, to date we think at least 4 of our friends know (or guessed) and one friend came across some very revealing photos of us playing whilst he was helping us move!

i think the more years we partake in the lifestyle and the older you get the more you tend to relax, but then if all was made public then our world would initially come crashing down i'm sure! lol.

the other discussion we have had is the fact that my cucky gets off on being humiliated, so in a way he relishes the thought of being caught and outed as a useless tiny pecker sissy! go figure! lol

Kiss to all you lovely BBc's :threesome::lips:

:eek: Yes we have guarded our secret lifestyle, but as with any secret it will inevitably be discovered by someone, to date we think at least 4 of our friends know (or guessed) and one friend came across some very revealing photos of us playing whilst he was helping us move!

i think the more years we partake in the lifestyle and the older you get the more you tend to relax, but then if all was made public then our world would initially come crashing down i'm sure! lol.

the other discussion we have had is the fact that my cucky gets off on being humiliated, so in a way he relishes the thought of being caught and outed as a useless tiny pecker sissy! go figure! lol

Kiss to all you lovely BBc's :threesome::lips:
I am also turned on by people knowing Sarah is married yet playing with a black guy, especially if I am with them or close by.

Seeing how my hubby doesn't know I lust for bbc, I constantly worry about it! So far so good and I plan on keeping it that way!
I hope to find a woman as beautiful as you are and we mutually agree she needs BBC, hey, I’m cool with it! Can’t beat em join em. LOL

We guard our secret life. If we want anyone to know we will tell them.It is not a turn on to us to think about being discovered in fact it makes us sick to think about it. Thirty plus years in the lifestyle and only a few questions here and there.

I have much sympathy for you, i should know, just look at some of our pics posted, my cucky is just 4" and skinny, when i first had the feeling of a good sized BBC sliding inside me i thought OMG i really am not going back! lol :sex: :qos:
Exactly! I met my first at the health club I worked at. He kept flirting with me until one day he was leaving right as I was getting off and he asked me out for a *******. I guess his persistence paid off, as I agreed! My hubby was away, so when he asked me to his condo, I figured why the heck not and I've been hooked since!

Exactly! I met my first at the health club I worked at. He kept flirting with me until one day he was leaving right as I was getting off and he asked me out for a *******. I guess his persistence paid off, as I agreed! My hubby was away, so when he asked me to his condo, I figured why the heck not and I've been hooked since!
It is my dream and fantasy to find a woman like you, anyone women interested HMU! 😆

Sarah met hers through work, he was a consultant that worked in her office 4-5 days a month. he was always flirting with her. then one night on a works night out, she gave in and kissed him.

Back