Do you ever worry that she will leave your for a guy with a much larger cock?

I would argue that more than what you think break up. Steady lovers who are the full package can be dangerous.

What I mean by full package is better body, bigger cock younger has game and is single he's got nothing but time for her.

I saw this happened right before my eyes with my wife she went from a loving hot mom to being addicted to her younger lover and eventually breaking off the marriage to go with him.

I do have to tell you that it was amazing in a sick way the way that he got into her body her mind and then her heart.

Last edited:
I would argue that more than what you think break up. Steady lovers who are the full package can be dangerous.

What I mean by full package is better body, bigger cock younger has game and is single he's got nothing but time for her.

I saw this happened right before my eyes with my wife she went from a loving hot mom to being addicted to her younger lover and eventually breaking off the marriage to go with him.

I do have to tell you that it was amazing in a sick way the way that he got into her body her mind and then her heart.

Yeah that's the risk...
That's also the turn on...
He's fucking her better than we can
But he may have other desirable traits other than that monster cock that we all worship!

Hotwife and Swinger couples have a much higher success rate than other couples, so I think a better question would be; "Do you ever worry that she will leave you if she dont have the freedom to have a lover with a much larger cock than you?" :)

Back