Do you ever worry that she will leave your for a guy with a much larger cock?

It's amazing, however, the number of women who value good sex over security, wealth, etc. I've known at least 3 situations where a "otherwise" happy wife walked away from a marriage because the guy she was having sex with, behind her husband's back, liked the sex over all the other positives her husband was providing her. One in particular comes to mind ... huge house on the golf course, 3 beautiful *******, cars out their asses, and plenty of money :& security ... she walks away from it for a fling with an employee of that golf course, tiny house, once divorced himself, a 5 year old car, etc ... and about 3 years later realized she "fucked up". But, when the sex was fresh and new, he was screwing her lights out with a dong about twice her husbands size, I heard ... then he found someone "younger". Karma struck again.

It's amazing, however, the number of women who value good sex over security, wealth, etc. I've known at least 3 situations where a "otherwise" happy wife walked away from a marriage because the guy she was having sex with, behind her husband's back, liked the sex over all the other positives her husband was providing her. One in particular comes to mind ... huge house on the golf course, 3 beautiful *******, cars out their asses, and plenty of money :& security ... she walks away from it for a fling with an employee of that golf course, tiny house, once divorced himself, a 5 year old car, etc ... and about 3 years later realized she "fucked up". But, when the sex was fresh and new, he was screwing her lights out with a dong about twice her husbands size, I heard ... then he found someone "younger". Karma struck again.
I can't really imagine a women being that dumb, but then I guess they're out there.

Hotwife and Swinger couples have a much higher success rate than other couples, so I think a better question would be; "Do you ever worry that she will leave you if she dont have the freedom to have a lover with a much larger cock than you?" :)
Brilliant answer and music to my ears. I keep hearing women warn guys against this lifestyle because their women might leave them for the other guy. I just think a woman would be stupid to leave a guy who will let her fuck all the guys she wants. What's not to like? lol

Hotwife and Swinger couples have a much higher success rate than other couples, so I think a better question would be; "Do you ever worry that she will leave you if she dont have the freedom to have a lover with a much larger cock than you?" :)
Please cite your sources. Otherwise, it's just a load of crap.

Genius! ;)

in my experience the partners women choose to have sex with are almost complete opposite to the partners they choose to settle down with. that being said the very same thing applies to most men as well I think

Back